Tires Plus Total Car Care — ripped me off
Bayonet Point, FL:
It took them 5.5 hours to install 4 wheels & do a tune-up w/oil change. Car wouldn't run when they were through. They said the battery was dead and insisted in me purchasing a new battery when they knew the old one was still under warranty.
They test drove the car before giving me the car and the battery light was on. I was told that it was OK and would turn off in a couple of days! As it turns out, the alternator was bad. They didn't even check it before I left. Needless to say, I broke down with a dead battery!
More Tires Plus Total Car Care Complaints & Reviews
- Tires Plus - terrible company! 
- Tires Plus - indicating a problem when no problem exists 
- Tires Plus - lies 
- Tires Plus - poor alignment service, very poor!!! 
- Tires Plus - over price 
- Tires Plus - installed wrong axels 
- Tires Plus - race 
- Tires Plus - ripped me off, didn't do the work 
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - service
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - flat repair faked for sale