Tinder / lots of fake accounts on tinder

1 Norway

Hi there,

I have now unmasked at least 3 fake accounts among men listed in Norway and Sweden.

1) I wasted 2 weeks, May 28, 2018 to June 12, 2018, talking to a so-called Ian MARTIN (58 years old) from Oslo, Norway who claimed having dual nationality, Norwegian and US, and being interested in a serious relationship and marriage, saying he was a widower these past 3 years and claiming to work for a company servicing the US Army in Pakistan these past 6 months. He said he could not be reached by phone or SKYPE unless I pay 440$ to the army's administration.
Here are his details: ianmrt104@gmail.com,
WhatsApp cell phone nr: +[protected]. Photos are attached, the first was his TINDER profile photo.

2) On June 5, 2018 I matched with a certain James (46 years old), claiming to be a US soldier currently posted in Aleppo, Syria. He refused to give me any sort of identifying information, such as his regiment, ID, etc. He only gave me these details :
James Michael Ward, 45 Leyden Street, MA. WhatsApp cell phone nr: +[protected].

3) Another match was Bryan from Sweden onJune 02, 2018, who asked to me to chat with him on Hangouts. He previously told me he had just left Sweden to work on the construction of a building in Qatar. I am sure he is not who he pretends to be, but just another scam artist. On Hangouts he appears as a Bryan Watson.
His email: watsonbryann@gmail.com

The following is our last chat on Hangouts, yesterday, June 12, 2018.

Bryan: Good morning dear

Me (Esterella): Good morning Bryan

Bryan: How are you doing today?

Me (Esterella): Just about to start my day. Are you staying in a hotel or apartment?

Bryan: I'm staying an apartment but it looks more of a hotel. I'm at the site already, The company paid me 40% of the money for mobilization and equipments in which I'm to get 60% of the money when my job is done. I brought 1 truck from Sweden and it cost me $5000 for shipment down here and the contractors aren't still fast so I had to order 2 more so we can get the job done quickly and each truck cost me $12000... last night when I went to the bar of the hotel I had to discuss with an acquaintance he proposed to me a business about selling of trucks that I will make much income than me traveling to countries for job and all, he said a lot tho. I had to think through with everything he said to me and I realize he wasn't wrong at all coz I really want to settle down with you and if these truck business will be a success I wouldn't mind trying or what do you think babe

Me (Esterella): Wow Bryan, that's a lot of information. Take it a step at a time.

Bryan: Oh I just think you should know since we want to be in each other's life

Me (Esterella): Bryan, you don't even know me. For now, we've just begun a chat conversation.

Bryan: Okay
How's your day going

Me (Esterella): Can you talk over SKYPE with video?

Bryan: I'm sorry I can't
I don't do video calls

Me (Esterella): In that case, I don't know if you are who you say you are.

Bryan: Okay

Because of these incidents, I am now really uncomfortable using your service.
It's just scandalous having been made a mockery of by these internet thugs. It has been really taxing and depressing emotionally, to have been shamefully taken advantage of by these scammers, as I have been very open and honest in our exchanges, sending out many of my own photos with family and friends, believing their lies, because I was really convinced that I had finally found someone suitable.

What I ask of you is to find out and pursue who is behind these scams using other people's photos, and who are the actual men in the photos, because they are probably victims, too.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information, at ebs30@hotmail. fr.

Kind regards,