[Resolved] Timeshare Release Now / Timeshare Cancellation

1 222 St John St #2gPortland, ME, United States Review updated:

I received a call from Timeshare Release now regarding the timeshare I own with Wyndham Resorts. They offered to cancel my husband and I out of our timeshare contract, remove our name from the deed, and stop our maintenance fees immediately while protecting our credit. We were very receptive to this as our maintenance fees are increasing every year and we do not want to pass along this financial burden to our children. We paid Timeshare Release Now $3, 000 to get this process started and they told us that the process from start to finish would take roughly 4 to 7 months. 9 months have gone by and not only are we not cancelled out of our timeshare contract, we are out $3, 000 and have not been able to speak to or have heard from anyone at this company since. We were also forced to pay our maintenance fee this year as we do not want our credit destroyed. If there is anybody out there who is considering working with this company I highly urge you not to do so. We were scammed and you will be as well if you choose to engage in this company's "services".

• Resolution statement

Timeshare Release Now customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Al
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Kh
      28th of Jan, 2016

FAKE COMPLAINT! This is an OLD EMPLOYEE of TIMESHARE RELEASE NOW, Good one Football1234 (Rahaman Kargar). Pine Tree Consultants, http://pinetreeconsultants.com/ VERY PROFESSIONAL - Make up fake accounts. ALL MADE UP NAMES - Its Sad you think your going to get away with your stolen operation you run out of your parents house on . GOOGLE THEIR ADDRESS 1062 Ocean Ave, Portland, Maine. Everyone will find out who you are! Good Luck, THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF HERE...

THESE ARE FALSE CLAIMS, BY AN OLD DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE - Grow Up.

3rd of Mar, 2016

These are false Claims, I am Attorney who represents Dustin M. Lemelin of Timeshare Release Now. Whoever is writting these posts will be subject to Lawsuits in the court of law. I will be contacting ComplaintsBoard.com to get the contact info for persons responsible for stating these false claims. Dustin M. Lemelin DID NOT commit these crimes, I can provide supporting documentation of these claims. After research with these above posts, Not 1 of these have been customers of Timeshare Release Now. Curtis Weston is FAKE complaint, and I know who is doing this. Doing my research, these are old disgruntled employees trying to slander Dustin Lemelin and Business. I will be representing Dustin Lemelin, with this matter moving forward.

• Va
      25th of Aug, 2017

This is the real V. Bartlett. I am an attorney in Portland, Maine. I DO NOT represent Timeshare Release Now, nor do I represent Dustin Michaels, a/k/a Dustin Lemelin. My name is being used fraudulently. Please disregard any postings that say otherwise. Vanessa A. Bartlett, Esq.