[Resolved] Timeshare Release Now / Timeshare Cancellation
I received a call from Timeshare Release now regarding the timeshare I own with Wyndham Resorts. They offered to cancel my husband and I out of our timeshare contract, remove our name from the deed, and stop our maintenance fees immediately while protecting our credit. We were very receptive to this as our maintenance fees are increasing every year and we do not want to pass along this financial burden to our children. We paid Timeshare Release Now $3, 000 to get this process started and they told us that the process from start to finish would take roughly 4 to 7 months. 9 months have gone by and not only are we not cancelled out of our timeshare contract, we are out $3, 000 and have not been able to speak to or have heard from anyone at this company since. We were also forced to pay our maintenance fee this year as we do not want our credit destroyed. If there is anybody out there who is considering working with this company I highly urge you not to do so. We were scammed and you will be as well if you choose to engage in this company's "services".
Timeshare Release Now customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Timeshare Release Now Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Timeshare Release Now - Timeshare 
- [Resolved] Timeshare Release Now - Timeshare Cancellation 
- [Resolved] Timeshare Release Now - We do not recommend anyone doing business with Timeshare Release Now 
- Timeshare Release Now - Competitors and follow through 
- Timeshare Release Now - Unethical Behavior - Stealing Money from 
- Timeshare Release Now - not able to contact anyone has not delivered on contract 
- Timeshare Release Now - release from timeshare contracts
- Timeshare Release Now - no one can be reached, scammed? 
- Timeshare Release Now - scam, ripoff, liar
- Timeshare Release Now - timeshare cancellations