Timeshare Recover / beware fraudulent fly by night company

1 Dover, NH, United States Review updated:

The owner is a 23 yr old punk who stole the paperwork from his previous job employment to operate his business, If you are looking to do business with this company I would think twice. They charge you thousands of dollars to cross your fingers. They prey on innocent elderly widows that don't do research or look them up online. All you have to do is look at their pathetic website with zero information but "do you want to cancel your timeshare" hides the address, hmm I wonder why. I talked to the company he stole the contracts and agreements Kyle uses to operate his business, everything is stolen from his previous employment. I found out the REAL truth about Timeshare Recover Kyle Logue is claiming owner.

• Updated by RPerry, Feb 12, 2017

This reminds me of my first business I had back in early 2000s I started this online business and needed help getting started so I hired my old buddy from college which was the worst idea, long story short, Everybody wants their name on the door but don't know what goes into owning and operating a business. Kids these days, make a free website on wix, get a cheap cell phone plan and call themselves entrepreneurs. You have a lot of work to do bud, in the real world you can't burn your way to the top it will always come back to bite.

Rp
Feb 12, 2017

Comments

9th of Jun, 2017

This company called and tried to get us to sign up with their dog & pony cancellation program, after reading all of this I am appalled to know I actually was about to do business with these crooks. My employees would never do that to us, and after talking to the owner of Timeshare Release Now you guys are pathetic and should be ashamed of yourselves. Unfortunately, people like that get what they give. Your company will go nowhere and so glad I seen these posts before I went ahead to sign up. You guys are basically filing stolen paperwork and crossing your fingers, GREAT GUARANTEE! YOU GUYS SHOULD LOSE MY NUMBER! ALL SET!