Timeshare Recover / beware fraudulent fly by night company
The owner is a 23 yr old punk who stole the paperwork from his previous job employment to operate his business, If you are looking to do business with this company I would think twice. They charge you thousands of dollars to cross your fingers. They prey on innocent elderly widows that don't do research or look them up online. All you have to do is look at their pathetic website with zero information but "do you want to cancel your timeshare" hides the address, hmm I wonder why. I talked to the company he stole the contracts and agreements Kyle uses to operate his business, everything is stolen from his previous employment. I found out the REAL truth about Timeshare Recover Kyle Logue is claiming owner.
Updated by RPerry, Feb 12, 2017
This reminds me of my first business I had back in early 2000s I started this online business and needed help getting started so I hired my old buddy from college which was the worst idea, long story short, Everybody wants their name on the door but don't know what goes into owning and operating a business. Kids these days, make a free website on wix, get a cheap cell phone plan and call themselves entrepreneurs. You have a lot of work to do bud, in the real world you can't burn your way to the top it will always come back to bite.
More Timeshare Recover Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Granite Consulting - timeshare cancellation
- [Resolved] Timeshare Recover - timeshare exit - plagiarism 
- [Resolved] Granite Consulting aka Timeshare Recover - timeshare exit 
- [Resolved] Granite Consulting aka Timeshare Recover - timeshare cancel 
- [Resolved] Granite Consulting / TimeShareRecover.com - timeshare cancellation 
- Granite Consulting aka Timeshare Recover - timeshare exit
- Timeshare Recover - timeshare cancellations
- Granite Consulting - timeshare cancellation
- Timeshare Recover - timeshares, timeshare resales, timeshare cancellation scams
- [Resolved] Timeshare Recover - timeshare cancel