Times Job / Resume payment

Kollam, India Review updated:

Sir,

An agent from Times Job had called and informed me that if I pay INR 2100, thye would my c.v and send it all major listed companies and I could get a better offer. After a day another agent had called me iforming that I had to pay another INR 5700. I had informed them that I wouldn't pay a single paise and asked them about my joboffer which they claimed would be done with 72 hrs time. Till now no reply hasn't come from any agent of times Job. I think so they just want to cheat others and get money.

Sh
Jan 16, 2015

Comments

• Mu
      17th of May, 2011
    times job - job
    India
    timesjob.com

i got a call from times job ### mother ###ker venneth and dharmendar regading registration and i have paid rs 5172 ruppes thev have told that ur resume has been short listed an d ull be getting job in 10 days but u have to register it but now they are not receiving my call and i call them they are telling that they are forwarding my call to senior officer and after 5 min they are disconnecting my call

• Aj
      30th of May, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I also got call from times job and they told me to become a paid member. They told me that after becoming a paid member they will conduct my interviw. But nothing happened. I didn't get any interview call from any company. After some days they call me again and told me that my resume is not good thats why my resume could not be short listed so i will have to pay for resume services. So i paid. But i didn't get any resume from times job.

• Pi
      5th of Sep, 2011

you r simply lund...its a fact!!!