Timepieces International / Nice customer service reps, but HORRIBLE customer service
Customers beware! This company has the nicest customer service reps on earth, and it's really frustrating to be upset with the company, and hard not to take it out on these nice people that answer the phones.
I also had problems getting through to their customer service line, so I called the toll-free order number to get the status of my order each time. The customer service line is either busy, or rings through to a voice mail system, stating that their normal office hours are "x to x" - odd thing was, I was calling between "x and x".
Anyway, I ordered two watches from them in mid-August of 2008. I called the mid-September to check the status, and was told that there had been a two to three week delay, but that the watches would ship early in the 2nd week of October and I should have them no later than the beginning of the following week.
No watches arrived, so I called back at the end of that week, and was told again, two week delay. Annoyed, but ok - I know these come in from out of the country and that shipping internationally can be problematic at times. So two more weeks go by, and I called to check the status of the order, and was told (again) that there was yet another two to three week delay. I cancelled the order.
I've had this same problem with them in the past - I've ordered at least six watches from this company over the years - some for myself, others as gifts. They really are well-made timepieces, and very nice - if you can get them.
At least some proactive customer service would be helpful. Why am I having to call them to get the order status? How hard is it to send out an email to everyone who has ordered "x" model, and tell them there's been a delay? Fortunately, they won't charge your card until they ship the merchandise, so at least you don't have to fight that battle.
It's a shame, really - they seem to focus more on advertising and selling their products than they do on the fulfillment of their orders. Never again - there are plenty of companies out there that sell watches - no need to continue dealing with this company.
The ones I really feel for are the reps on their customer service/order desk - those poor folks must suffer a LOT of abuse from angry customers.
Next stop - Better Business Bureau of Miami...
More Timepieces International Complaints & Reviews
- Timepieces International / Timepiecesusa - GREAT SERVICE 
- Timepieces International - Terrible experience 
- Timepieces International - Never got my order 
- Timepieces International - Incompetent company, customer service on all levels is frustrating and ineffective!
- Timepieces International - wont refund
- TimePiecesUSA.com / Timepieces International - bought gift bracelet for girlfriend. stones fell out.
- Timepieces International - Order number 948348A
- Timepieces International - Denim & diamonds watch 
- Timepieces International - Golden corsage ring 
- Timepieces International - Diamond Stainless bracelet