Time Warner Cable - New York City / rude customer service
Time warner cable was scheduled to make a service call for which i paid $30 to move a cable box and exchange a regular cable box for a high defination one. first appointment was scheduled for Friday July 14th 6pm - 9pm the cable man came at 7:30 in the morning and gave a cable box...came at the wrong time...since my room mate didnt know the details he simply acepted the box. i called them and they said they would send someone on Saturday between 12pm 6pm no one showed. i called them several times and they said they would look into this and call back. no one did. i basically ruined my fri night and most of my saturday simply waiting for them they did not even call saying they would make it. time warner cable does not seem to value the customers time. one supervisor i spoke to was the rudest rep ever. her name Fathima and extension 1111 from the new york office. now i have had to reschedule for Friday 21st of July.
More Time Warner Cable - New York City Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet