Time Warner Cable - New York City / rude customer service

Time warner cable was scheduled to make a service call for which i paid $30 to move a cable box and exchange a regular cable box for a high defination one. first appointment was scheduled for Friday July 14th 6pm - 9pm the cable man came at 7:30 in the morning and gave a cable box...came at the wrong time...since my room mate didnt know the details he simply acepted the box. i called them and they said they would send someone on Saturday between 12pm 6pm no one showed. i called them several times and they said they would look into this and call back. no one did. i basically ruined my fri night and most of my saturday simply waiting for them they did not even call saying they would make it. time warner cable does not seem to value the customers time. one supervisor i spoke to was the rudest rep ever. her name Fathima and extension 1111 from the new york office. now i have had to reschedule for Friday 21st of July.

Vz

Comments

• Br
      15th of Aug, 2018

Overpriced

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Time Warner Cable - bill gets higher every month
    timewarnercable.com

Until May I pad $53 per month, it was an offer. I transferred the service because I moved. Lady on the phone" your bill will not get higher, everything will remain the same". June bill: $63. July bill: $73.

No one can help me. I have spent several hours in the support chat but the don't understand or come with excuses.