Tiger Direct / false advertising
They conduct false advertising.
They advertise that a server would ship in 1 to 2 days. After the order was placed and they withdrew the money from the account, the confirmation states that the order will ship up to 10 days later. When the customer service people were contacted they agreed that there website said the order would ship in 1 to 2 days but also said that this is drop shipped from a 3rd party and they have no control. This is BS. They manage the relationship with the 3rd party. If the 3rd party can't meet the order demand then Tiger Direct should not be promoting the fact that they can deliver in 1 to 2 days.
More Tiger Direct Complaints & Reviews
- www.tigerdirect.com - decline in service quality / sneaky a-holes 
- TigerDirect - fraud and scam 
- Tiger Direct - crooks 
- TigerDirect.Com - terrible experience 
- TigerDirect - tigerdirect lost package rip-off 
- [Resolved] TigerDirect Business - the worst service ever
- TigerDirect - I have an issue
- Tiger Direct.com - terrible vendor!
- TigerDirect - never got my chromebook
- TigerDirect Canada - they sent my order to wrong state