Tidebuy.com / where's "poland warehouse"? in search of a return address

China Review updated:

I should have reseached the company before I ordered, I admit. But since I didn't and had ordered a dress, which I finally sent back today after battling with "customer's service" (fat air quotes here) for a week, I feel I should publish a useful information which I didn't find on the web at all yet. Where to return the rubbish you got from tidebuy? It's bad enough you only get reimbursed for half of what you paid AND that you have to pay for the sending back yourself, despite they advertise with "Return within 7 Days Freely". I felt like wrestling on with them, just out of principle, but I also just wanted the thing gone. Here's the catch: they wouldn't tell me where "Poland Warehouse" (the warehouse European customers should return products to) is located. Only after I threatened to ask for legal advice, they provided me with the following contact details:

Contact name: Benjamin
City:Wólka Kosowska
Country:Poland
Address :C13 Łazy, al.Krakowska 165
Postal code:05-552

But I'm afraid you have to go through the ordeal of dealing with their "customer's service" (again, fat air quotes), because they insist on that before accepting any kind of returns. They suggested me to sell the crap they sent me myself (!!!) and reimpuse me with a 15$ voucher for my trouble. No way! I'm glad it's gone and I hope I will get back at least half of the money I spent. Stay away from this company, it's not worth it!

Me
Feb 17, 2017

Comments

• Sp
      Oct 10, 2017

Hello! Did you manage to succesfully send the items back - to the Poland address?