Tidebuy / ordered items never gt delivered

52 high street, Worcester, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7745780729

I ordered a 30$ package from tdebuy.com on august 8th 2014, and the customer service operator told me that it was confirmed on the same day and sent out on the 14th. I made a complaint and emailed them on the 18th stating it was not delivered. they responded saying wait a few more days. I was not given the proper tracking number and the tracking online was unavailable. I again complained to the customer service email and they again told me to wait a few more days. the days rolled by and august 25thi was emailed by the tidebuy service email and was told it was delivered, i recieved no package! i emailed them again askng for the proper tracking information and shipping address and ive gotten nothing. im utterly furious and i dont know if i can get a refund or sue or anthing im beyond angry and it was my first time using this website. never again will i use this website. Im ooking into some way to take legal action.

Sh
Aug 27, 2014

Comments

• Ti
      Sep 02, 2014

Dear my friend:
    This is tidebuy.com and I'm so sorry to cause you such troubles in this shopping.But could you tell me your order NO. so that we can help you to solve all your problems.Believe us please and we will give you a satisfactory reply and solution.
    Tidebuy reviews

• Si
      Sep 26, 2016

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME ISSUE. literally identical situations. Idk what to do either, wrong tracking number still no info about delivery though I ordered a month ago

• Lo
      Mar 20, 2018

I ordered a jacket ändern it hasn't arrived. Ist's almost a month now

• Lo