Tidebuy / cheat

China, Beijing, China Review updated:

I order a dress and they send me damage untidy dress. That's not what I ordered. It, s so ugly . I paid 90$ dress online and I paid 31$ for delivery . So I said I need to return but they said u have to accept what they send. They waist my money and I get nothing just a ugly dress . I can send the pictures what they sent to me. With sawing marks and lot of mistakes

Me

Comments

• Me
      Jun 19, 2012

www.tidebuy.com
    Don't ever buy from this website. They are cheaters And disgusting. They cant provide any dress same as the picture just taking money and after that they don't wanna reply about the complains . They tell u have to accept what they send. Such a bad company. Sucks, don't know what they doing .

NEVER EVER BUY FROM TIDEBUY

• Ka
      Jan 22, 2013

We must struggle against cheaters together. They have to refund! And let's tell everyone who tidebuy is in real. By the way I found them in Facebook and posted against them, kindly join me too!

• Bd
      Aug 02, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I AM GLAD YOU MADE ME AWARE OF THE COST TO SEND IT BACK. I WILL AVOID THROWING AWAY GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD. MY DRESS WAS MADE FOR AN AMAZON FEMALE. IT WAS MADE WITH TWO VERY HEAVY LININGS. I FINALLY BOUGHT A DRESS MADE IN THE USA AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WEARS LIKE A CLOUD. THAT STUPID RAG WAS HUGE, HEAVY AND THE LINING DIDN'T MATCH THE FABRIC. I PAID ONLY $40 DIFFERENCE FOR MY MADE IN THE USA DRESS. WE REALLY NEED TO START BUYING USA AGAIN. THAT CAMPAIGN WAS SO PATRIOTIC AND REALLY DID HELP TO CREATE JOBS HERE IN THE USA. I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD THING BY BUYING FROM THEM, BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO FREE ENTERPRISE IN CHINA...IT'S ALL RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. SO, IT IS THE "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA" THAT WILL NOT GIVE US OUR REFUNDS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE WARNED YOU!