TicketsNow / Fraudulent charging of card card

1 FL, United States

Lousy service. Rude customer service, misleading indications on their website. Their website states 1 - 2 days processing. It took 9 days processing. I ordered tickets Nov 24 and was leaving for the event Dec 6th. I allowed 2 days processing and 2 days shipping per their website. . They showed "shipped Nov 25" My credit card was charged $500 yet the tickets were not shipped. The story was always "waiting for the reseller to get the tickets" Yet when you read their "terms and conditions" they state your credit card will be charged "when the tickets are secured". There was no evidence of the tickets being secured. Since I was leaving from Fla. to NYC with no idea when the tickets would really be "secured" and after “talking to the hand” for 3 days they finally agreed to get the tickets to me "will call". Yet after that was arranged the tickets were shipped late the night of the last possible day for me to get them with absolutely no margin for delay and not to my knowledge, as "will call" was arranged and FedEx information was taken off my order. I was lucky and got to FedEx before they closed and before I left town. I'm not complaining about the fact that I paid double the face value. I’m complaining that their service is rude and uncompromising. Also they are fraudulent with respect to how they charge your credit card claiming the tickets are "secured" when they can not produce physical evidence of the tickets. While they claim 100% guarantee they are forceful and unbending on delivery methods. If you violate any of their demands on delivery you’ll be out of luck. Also note 100% guarantee means that you may not see the event but may get your money back IF you have met every term and condition that they think you need to. I have fully documented the "experience" and will be contacting attorney generals from three states, the FTC, and every web site I can find such as this one to warn people to stay away from Ticketsnow.com. Note that the event I was attending used Ticketmaster and Ticketsnow is owned by Ticketmaster. When I checked the event 9 days after I was “forced” to from Ticketmaster to Ticketsnow there were actually tickets at the normal price so don't jump the gun if you get directed from Ticketmaster to Ticketsnow. Be patient and you'll probably get tickets at the normal price - not a scalping price and you’ll save yourself a lot of stress.