Ticket Triangle / Over Charge for Tickets

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I purchased tickets through Ticket Triangle for a March 15th performance of Spamalot at the Bass Concert Hall for $100 each. Imagine my surprise when I received the tickets whose face value showed $57. I can understand a markup but a 90% markup seems more like you are scalping. When I submitted an inquiry I was directed http://www.tickettriangle.com/policies.htm

BEWARE of ticket Triangle and RedCarpetTickets.com

Comments

• Te
      18th of Jun, 2009

I recently purchased tickets from Ticket Triangle for Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus out of Houston for a July performance. I was shocked when I saw the $68.00 fee per ticket but when comparing with other ticket websites the prices were about the same rate so I went ahead and ordered 3 tickets from Ticket Triangle. With the $10.00/per ticket service fee and the $15.00 shipping fee my total came out to be $243.00! When I received the tickets in the mail the face value of the ticket was only $30.00 so they overcharged by more than 100%. Since I have received the tickets I found comparable tickets on the internet for a total of $130.00 but now there is no way I can get my money back because the tickets are nonrefundable. I will never order anymore tickets from Ticket Triangle. Beware and do a lot of comparing before buying from them!!

19th of Oct, 2009

When I do online shopping I do research. I price shop. I also am familiar with the product I am buying. When I go to a local ticket shop I know the tickets I am buying are marked up, often by a huge amount. All these ticket sites do the same. I don't know why you people are complaining after the fact about prices when the price is clear as can be before you confirm your order... I sure as heck check BEFORE I buy...

• Up
      7th of Dec, 2009

This is an insane mark up. I had a similar experience with this company. I will never use them again!