Ticket Triangle / Overcharges

United States Review updated:
2.85
Was charged 175.00 for 4 tickets for robin williams, 100.00 service fee and 20.00 for mailing them, (total of 820.00) the tickets arrived with 75.00 face value, (total 300.00) i was aware the tickets would be more than face value, but 100.00 more per ticket? what a rip off, i have made to phone calls and left messages but no one will return my calls, i suggest whenever possible to buy at the event right before it starts, then u have no service fee and don't have to over pay, i will never buy form ticket triangle again.
Va

Comments

Ed
  5th of Jun, 2010
I could kick myself to hell and leave me there!

It all started with my Googling: "Lady Gag Concert New Orleans" to purchase 2 tickets to use for a legitimate charity raffle.

Ticket Triangle popped up first and although I never heard of Ticket Triangle, I figured that Lady Gaga was just using another source to sell her tickets.

What I got via FEDEX are good seats, but they cost me more than double the going rate for the tickets and they charged me way more than FEDEX charged them to deliver the tickets to me. I suppose this is just a scam of a form of legalized ticket scalping.

The cute little disclaimer advisement included with my tickets says that the difference between the price on the tickets and what I paid for the tickets, is based on supply and demand. To that I must say BS! The difference is actually based on greed and dishonesty. The place a disclaimer belongs is on the Home Page of the Ticket Triangle web site.

Ticket Triangle doesn't know that I was acting on behalf a legitimate charity, but I know that and I hope they pay the price to their maker somewhere down the road. I am actually sick over this whole mess. Caveat Emptor! as the Romans said.