ThriftBooks.com — return policy
I bought a book online. There was little description about it. It was a part of a group of books that are over 200 pages. I ended up paying $27 for a slim paperback that couldn't be more than 20 pages. I am so disappointed. Then I ready the return policy. You can only return item that cost $35 or more. Seriously?! I got gorgeous, hard-cover, books books for $5.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bakersfield, CA I waited for 45 minutes on the phone with their customer service number and finally just had to hang up. I e-mailed them and have not gotten a response. If I had not gotten my order I would think this place is a scam.
There is no consistency in prices. Do your research. Look up the book you want on more descriptive websites. Definitely research return before ordering. So many lessons learned from this interaction.
I am happy with my other books. The items were delivered a week from the time I ordered them.
More ThriftBooks.com Complaints & Reviews
- ThriftBooks.com - Damaged books and rude reply from the seller
- Thriftbooks - my books are lost 
- Thrift Books Global - incomplete order/false advertising
- Thrift Books Global - no books still now
- Thriftbooks - Very bad condition; no customer service
- Thriftbooks - wrong product
- Thriftbooks - a+ certification
- www.thriftbooks.com - Order was still in process after 10 days
- Thriftbooks - charged my paypal but assign me to some random hotmail account
- Thriftbooks - Two recent purchases