Theoutnet.com — wrong sizes!! I want my money back!
I bought two dresses from www.theoutnet.com and they sent me the wrong sizes. The whole thing was their fault and they refused to help me. When I contacted theoutnet for the first time I only asked for the replacement but they said they did not have my size in stock. Only after that I said that I would like to get my money back.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY
They claimed that was impossible and told me to keep the dresses. There was no way I could ever wear those, they were way too small and tiny. This was my first experience with theoutnet and it was terrible, I will never buy anything from them again! All this happened because of these scammers, they knew that my size was not available and did not want to give my money back, so they sent me a small size! Total scam!
More Theoutnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- The Outnet - take great care if need to return anything... returns service doesn't work 
- The Outnet - general customer service and refusal to action my refund
- Theoutnet.com - items were horrible 
- Theoutnet.com - they charge you £8 for any return 
- Theoutnet.com - I will not be shopping there in the future
- The Outnet - order delivery
- The Outnet - don't bother. you wont get your item.
- The Outnet - bag
- The Outnet - dresses
- The Outnet - no delivery of orders