The Wheel Connection / No product / charged restocking fee!
I had placed an order with the WheelConnection.com over the phone using my American Express card. I ordered qty-4 Damani Champ wheels Hyper Silver 18". They told me they were in stock and took my credit card info. After waiting a week and receiving no email confirmation I called up and was told that the product was not in stock and was discontinued. I then asked when I would receive a refund given that the funds had already been taken from my credit card. They said that the the funds would be returned in up to 14 days. Ok no problem, things happen. In a few weeks I received a refund but not the amount that was taken. It seems that WheelConnection.com charged me a return charge fee (restocking fee). I could understand this if I had received something, but I never got a product or even a confirmation email. After calling them numerous times and them telling me they would take care of the mistake or they would call me back I finally called American Express and let them know the problem. They in turn sent them an letter asking for a response. Guess what American Express received? Nothing! I think it's been about 3 months now and after talking with American Express they said no to worry about it and that it would not show up on my statement. American Express said they would take care of this on there end one way or another. I'm glad I have American Express on my side!
Ps. I sent this to The Wheel Connection.
More The Wheel Connection Complaints & Reviews
- The Wheel Connection - TheWheelConnection.com - bad business to deal with! 
- The Wheel Connection - Fraud 
- The Wheel Connection - Wheel Connection is a joke!
- The Wheel Connection - Fraudulant 
- The Wheel Connection - ordered - no wheel - no refund
- The Wheel Connection - Not very on top of their game 
- The Wheel Connection - customer service
- The Wheel Connection - Poor service 
- The Wheel Connection - Bad Business!!!!!
- The Wheel Connection - Wrong product-Terrible service