The Wheel Connectioncustomer service

I ordered a set of Dale Jr Cannon rims on 7./27/09 never received any tracking number. On 8/7/09 I decided to try and call the wheel connection to receive my tracking number or the status of my purchase as they charged my credit card. I was put on hold for hours only to be disconnected many times. When I was finally able to get through I was asked my phone number and that I would be called back, well I never got called back. Not to mention I emailed numerous times without a response, and many more phone attempts. on 8/10/09 I contacted the better business beruau and filed a complaint. I also contacted my credit card company and cancelled payment, I will not pay them a dime. They try to charge a 25% restocking fee, this place is nothing but a rip off stay away.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Springfield, MOI partially blame myself for not researching the wheel connection more before I made my purchase. This place out right sucks. Wrecked 4 days out of my life so far. I have printed out over 50 pages of complaints on this place and the F rating the better business beraeu has given them. I will from know on only buy local I suggest if you are looking for new rims or any other automotive item to buy from your local garage or body shop that you use regularly. I ended up ordering the same rims from my local garage let me tell you It cost me a little more but the service from your local garage is 1000 times better. Oh one last thing I looked this place up on google map what a dump it looks like it is abandoned, I would not send my worst enemy here to buy anything this place is a living nightmare, STAY AWAY!!!