The UPS Store Site 16 Oklahoma / rude service, delayed shipment
Owner/Operator of franchise was rude when I asked him for a small strip of boxing tape.
I tracked my shipment a week later to find that this UPS location held onto my shipment for 5 business days before finally shipping it out.
This was a repair shipment with a RMA that had a limited time span (expiration). This franchised location jeopardized my transactions.
Would never use this location again... UPS should be more careful when monitoring quality control in their franchised locations.
More The UPS Store Site 16 Oklahoma Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- The UPS Store - not world class at the location in treasure coast plaza, vero beach fl 32960
- The UPS Store, Macon, GA-Northside Drive - franchise owner
- The UPS Store - i’m complaining about a costumer service at one of the ups locations 
- The UPS Store - customer service representative and lost package
- The UPS Store - rude service from two young girls running the store