The Salvation Army USA / unethical behavior

Hackettstown, NJ, United States Review updated:

In the last two years since the Hackettstown, NJ store opened, the quality of service, merchandise, and rotation has been abysmal. Employees have been witnessed by myself and others holding items for special customers in the back of the store. Merchandise meant for the floor has spent days, if not weeks, languishing in boxes unpacked and unpriced while old (and often broken) merchandise sit on empty shelves. My friend constantly complains about the used video tapes there, as the other stores he visits frequently put new titles on the shelves, while this store hasn't had any in months. He's sure they are coming into the store but either being thrown out or given to special customers out of the back. As an avid second-hand shop, I yearn for the day when this store can equal the others in our area. But until then I find myself hard-pressed to ever visit it, despite my ease of access and desire to support the needy.

Th
Oct 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 29, 2017

"He's sure they are coming into the store but either being thrown out or given to special customers out of the back."

Does your friend have any proof of this?