The Salvation Army USAlazy co-worker

I used to work at the salvation army in Starkville MS and I have to say there is a lazy co-worker name Cameron Jackson. She always calls in and clams that she is sick which "happens once or twice a week." Since January until May she called in 13 days yet still gets paid for it Katie the manager covers for her on a daily bases.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Starkville, MSShe even uses her daughter as an excuse just to call in since I've worked there not even the first week starting their I had to cover for her and run the store all by myself all the customers know how lazy she is she always take a 25 minute little break then at lunch she takes 1 hour and 15 minutes for lunch. We've tried contacting Suzzette McMillan about this problem yet nothing gets done. Something needs to be done about her. I'm ready to call the CEO of salvation army and tell him everything that Cameron Jackson does wasting money out of his/her pocket for an lazy co-worker that does nothing when she has a job title there.

Ed