The Salvation Army USA / energy assistance, bellingham wa
Dear Complaints Board,
This is a complaint about the Salvation Army, Bellingham, WA branch denial of reschedule of an Energy Assistance program by employee, Marcus. I am a cancer patient who overslept the appointment. When I phoned to reschedule, I was told "no" and also that I am "not one of his girls". I presume the latter meant "race". I find this unconscionable as an excuse for denying assistance to a client with lymph cancer. He would not listen to "cancer" as an excuse for the missed appointment. This is neglience. I request firing of Marcus.
Thank you for your assistance.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees 
- Salvation Army - Donations - rude service