The Salvation Army USA — drug and alcohol treatment program
The salvation army arc (Adult rehabilitation center) in kansas city, mo is a substance abuse "treatment program" for men. However, the staff who run the "group therapy" and "educational groups" and individual therapy are not trained in either substance abuse or professional counseling.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Kansas City, MOin the past, the staff that are trained and qualified to provide counseling have been fired and replaced by volunteers from a local bible college who advise addicts and alcoholics who are going through withdrawal symptoms to "pray because the devil has you in his grip".
This so-called substance abuse treatment program is doing more harm to persons suffering from addiction.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees