[Resolved] The Room Place / My Order

I was very pleased with this company as they had many great columbus day sales that i took advantage of went and picked up the loveseat i picked out from there distribution center then aftter getting it home decided to purchase the full set with a wait time of three weeks to get it well that three weeks is up tomorrow and now i am being told it isn't coming until november 20th Mind you they already took our money, my husband called and talked to a manager and everything and all they do is blame the manufacturer and when my husband asked so basically your telling us F u to us she said she was sorry but yes now this woman's name was stephanie from wood ridge, we plan on contacting simmons the maker to our furniture and telling them that all of the blame is being placed on to them I am very very very angry that they would put this up on their website claiming to have it when they don't and don't have any idea when they will be getting it makes it hard because we had already taken the day off tomorrow for this delivery... I don't even know what else to do about this hopefully i will get my furniture by Christmas, I would never go through this site or company ever again the only responses we have gotten is it isn't their fault kinda shady if you ask me I'm very very disappointed I want to call my self but thats probably not a good idea seeing that i am SO angry they won't even waive the delivery fee of 75$ claiming since it is the manufactures fault they can't so i guess i will be contacting the manufacturer to let them know that this company is slandering their name.

• Resolution statement

Although I have not received furniture, I was given a call by someone from their customer service and was given a 50$ E-gift card. Although I was told I would have to go into a actual store to use it. Kind of a disappointment but happy that they did SOMETHING.

Vi
Oct 29, 2014

Comments

29th of Oct, 2014

Sorry, I couldn't read your complaint. There was no punctuation, so I got lost.

• Vi
      29th of Oct, 2014

Nobody directly asked you so why even bother commenting?

29th of Oct, 2014

Private message from 'Missed Period' poster: Not your concern how i type on my phone...
    Vicky1986 4 hrs 38 mins ago
    so you just go around being an ### to everyone?
    No. I post logical responses to illogical posts. Apparently you think that this gives you license to stalk me. It doesn't. When you post on a public site, don't act surprised when the public responds. If you don't want anyone to respond to your run-on drivel, write in a journal.