The Ritz-Carlton / Bad service
My Friends and I dine at the Dean Fearing Restaurant located at the Ritz Carlton Dallas. We started with drinks and that is where it all begun. The Waitress ID my receipt to my Table as 3 B Ladies and added Gratuity without permission, I'm a Black Lady and my guest were too. The Dean Fearing reservationist sent me a email of my receipt and 5 others that was not with my party, I don't know these people but I do have there names, what they were drinking and eating and some of there Credit Card info. I called the company and asked for a Apology letter from both the Ritz Carlton and Dean Fearing Restaurant, but was sent a joke letter in response. I guest this is the Ritz Carlton Gold Standard policy.
More The Ritz-Carlton Complaints & Reviews
- The Ritz-Carlton - food poisoning 
- The Ritz-Carlton - Bad Service
- The Ritz-Carlton - Expected more from the Ritz-Carlton!
- The Ritz-Carlton - Customer Service
- The Ritz-Carlton - problems
- The Ritz-Carlton - About hotel manager, human resources team and their behave and system of work
- The Ritz-Carlton - Extremely poor service