The Ritz-Carlton / Expected more from the Ritz-Carlton!
My friends and I attended the Chocolate Buffet. I have to say that I was disappointed. I expected more from the Ritz-Carlton. Our waitress was very nice, but after our first drink order, she disappeared. After using the buffet once, the trays were empty. They were not replaced or refilled to keep up with the number of people who were using the Chocolate Buffet.
We had to stand in line for twenty minutes waiting to have a crepe made, or should I say reheated, as they were not made fresh as I would expect from the Ritz. I definitely would not recommend your Chocolate Buffet to anyone.
More The Ritz-Carlton Complaints & Reviews
- The Ritz-Carlton - food poisoning 
- The Ritz-Carlton - Bad Service
- The Ritz-Carlton - Customer Service
- The Ritz-Carlton - Bad service
- The Ritz-Carlton - Extremely poor service
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company - mooncakes
- The Ritz-Carlton - About hotel manager, human resources team and their behave and system of work
- The Ritz-Carlton - problems