The O'Brien Law Firm San Diego / horrible attorney

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my wife "Karina", she is still shaken over the incident and feels we need to make others aware.

On Sept 5th 2017 together we met with attorney John O'brien of The O'Brien Law Firm in downtown San Diego, CA for a general consultation.

We were seeking advice regarding a legal contract we had entered into and needed some basic advice on how to get out of it.
While meeting with John O'brien I couldn't help notice his stutter, it was a little distracting to say the least but we really needed help with the contract. The meeting continued and Mr O'Brien just cant get his eyes off my wife's breasts. This guy is supposed to be an attorney and professionalism is expected.

Mr O'brien really made my wife feel uncomfortable and his glances were VERY noticeable. As soon as we left his office my wife confirmed what I had noticed throughout the entire meeting.

John O'brien is a very sleazy attorney and didn't help us in anyway with our contract. We have since hired a more reputable firm, the cost was a little higher but definitely worth the piece of mind. John O'brien was not a good experience for our first time with an attorney.

The O'Brien Law Firm San Diego

Vi
Sep 25, 2017

More The O'Brien Law Firm San Diego Complaints & Reviews

Comments

16th of May, 2018

This guy now works here https://stokesobrien.com
    Same guy dont be fooled!! Stokes O'brien Lawyers San Diego 92101