The New York Times / home delivery /new york times paper
We live in Glastonbury CT and are subscribers for more than 40 years.
Delivery issue started about 5 years ago has escalated from occasional missed delivery to consistent problem. Deterioration has infected other services as well, customer service, web site . Digital edition of paper is very cumbersome to read, frustrating just have to give up . Complaints submitted through e mail and website link never get response.
This month on an average incidence of missed delivery is about3 to 4 week. Lt is my understanding Wall Street journal and Guardian are delivered by same delivery person.New York times organization was stellar in all in all it, s aspects . Feel sad this company is acting like all other utility companies such as Verizon, sprint, cable and other technology companies, customers buy harassment instead of service. With dismantling of all regulations there is no reason to hope.
My client number .[protected]
More The New York Times Complaints & Reviews
- New York Times delivery - consistently missed papers 
- New York Times Home Delivery - Ripped Off 
- The New York Times - consistent non-delivery 
- New York Times Home Delivery - home delivery is terrible 
- New York Times Online - Did not issue refund 
- The New York Times Company - digital subscription fraud
- New York TImes newspaper - never been delivered 
- The New York Times - cannot get delivery of cancelled subscription stopped
- New York Times delivery - papers not delivered, some come as late as 4:00 pm
- The New York Times Company - the exact problem is that you have clue about the world and will print anything to sell your garbage misinformation