The Men's Warehouse / horrible customer service

1 1960 Highway 70 Se, Hickory, NC 28602, United States Review updated:

Third Time's a charm,
Here are the reasons that I will never shop at another Men's Warehouse again

1) I bought some suspenders from the store, I didn't pay much attention to them, but the manager was messing around with them for about 5 minutes. I bought them and realized when I returned home, one of the suspender adjusters were bent and not adjustable. I returned it and had them order another pair.

2) I ordered a scarf through the store, there weren't any in stock so the kid showed me a list of the scarves and I selected a grey scarf with a check lined pattern. I had them order the scarf, and they got the order wrong, it was a blue/black reversible microfiber scarf, not even close to what I ask them to order. I bought the scarf anyway.

3) I ordered a pair of Cole Haan shoes, because they didn't have my size in stock, I called back a week later because I hadn't heard back from them, and come to find out, they never placed the order. I said if it would take them a while to get the shoes that I'll buy them from Amazon and get them shipped to my house in 2 days. The kid said "That sounds like the best option actually".

Io
Feb 6, 2019

Comments

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2019

Calling someone a kid when you are the one acting like a child. Very funny.