The Men's Warehouse / horrible customer service
Third Time's a charm,
Here are the reasons that I will never shop at another Men's Warehouse again
1) I bought some suspenders from the store, I didn't pay much attention to them, but the manager was messing around with them for about 5 minutes. I bought them and realized when I returned home, one of the suspender adjusters were bent and not adjustable. I returned it and had them order another pair.
2) I ordered a scarf through the store, there weren't any in stock so the kid showed me a list of the scarves and I selected a grey scarf with a check lined pattern. I had them order the scarf, and they got the order wrong, it was a blue/black reversible microfiber scarf, not even close to what I ask them to order. I bought the scarf anyway.
3) I ordered a pair of Cole Haan shoes, because they didn't have my size in stock, I called back a week later because I hadn't heard back from them, and come to find out, they never placed the order. I said if it would take them a while to get the shoes that I'll buy them from Amazon and get them shipped to my house in 2 days. The kid said "That sounds like the best option actually".
More The Men's Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mens Warehouse - Poor customer service! 
- Mens Warehouse - POOR SERVICE! 
- Mens Warehouse - incompetent staff measuring 
- Men's Warehouse - Never go there 
- Mens Warehouse - mary begly
- The Men's Warehouse - bow ties for my wedding were not correct
- Men's Warehouse - salesman/service
- Men's Warehouse - customer service
- Men's Warehouse - wedding suits for groomsmen (purchased; not rented)
- Men's Warehouse - Poor and rude customer service