Comments

• Hu
      10th of May, 2012

I also placed an order back on Feb. 16th, and have yet to receive it. I have tried to contact them several times through several different means (2 different email addresses, twitter, FB which their page is now gone, their contact form on their website, and by phone), but have had no success on getting a reply back at all. They do have a phone number which I did find through my paypal from when I paid 720-515-7253 however it goes right to voicemail, and no one ever calls you back. I have contacted the BBB and filed a claim (you can file online https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/), and I would suggest everyone do the same. Also I just noticed that they do list a contact number on my BBB claim for a Tim Sommers 303-720-9605. I haven't called that number yet (well because I just found it), but I plan on calling tomorrow.

• Re
      19th of Jun, 2012

I placed an order with Hipster back in April 2012, they took my payment of $ 102.95. Only I never received my merchandise. this company? must have a few phone #'s because after reading another complaint. the phone # I have for this company is 303-881-5019. I have to look back in my messages, but I believe I got a survey from a gentleman about 3 days ago from hipster. Maybe there's another # yet we can try calling only to get a recording to email helphipster.com which takes you nowhere's no such e address. (figures)

Good Luck All