The Coca-Cola Companycoca77411

I have received conformation from nationwide bank plc, london that i have won coca cola mobile draw award worth 850, 000 gbp in the draw of phone number and that my money is available at the bank. The bank have asked me to fill the form in my email to process my award after which they will let me know the procedure for collecting the prize money. Below is the meassage of the email that i received from the nation wide bank.

Dear winner,
We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to inform you that your fund is deposited with our affiliate bank here in u. K in a temporary account and shall be sent to you on the approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by telegraphic transfer [bank wire] to your locality account.

However, the 2018 coca-cola company u. K mobile award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the organization, i wish to congratulate all non-governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from world wide mobile directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the coca-cola company u. K, in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, i wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your privacy.
You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release application letter to nationwide bank plc on [protected]@outlook.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Email:[protected]@gmail.com