The Best PC Doctorthe best pc doctor

1 Review updated:

this is my fifth time writing this... don't know why.. i paid them $299.99n for thre years if security.. they kept popping up when my computer was failing and taken over by pop-ups...theirs was the first and most dominant stating they were affiliated with microsoft...
i ended up buying NORTON anti virus/mallware to get them off my computer 9 months later...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hinsdale, MA and just last week my teenage daughter's laptop was locked up...and these guys were again the only pop-up warning...to call their toll free number for support!
she called them... first they wanted a cc number, and when they were asked if the were associated with norton anti virus...they said they were a sub-contractor!!!
when i signed-up they were associated with microsoft!! they are thieves

Lh
Jan 06, 2015

Comments

• La
      Oct 28, 2015

I got taken for $533.00 sent western union now they want my bank acct numbers to return my money, the last time I dealt with them they transferred $4000.00 from my savings to my checking and told me that they inadvertently deposited $4000. in my account, what I found out was the money was transferred from my savings, ad they want a refund NOW!