[Resolved] Thailandblackmagic.weebly.com / Ajarn Koh of Pattaya / Amulets pra inn sihuata

1 pesaro, Italy

I ve paid to kawintri kitivan as suggested from ajarn koh...in mail..if it exists...nothing happens ..and only unfortunate events...the amulets dong arrive ..he asked again 200 euro for dhl trackin express...nothing and HD doesn't give me answer...at the phone [protected] he answers sometime ...so I ll go to pice because of is dead ljne for verbal as I paid on 7 September... is it possible to know of it is real..if he can help with spiritual work...or if I should gird a serious magician to sole and have money back...I m from Italy fabio .v. [protected]...

• Resolution statement

I trust on him again because HD promises ..maybe the fourth tkme...HE is sending again the amujlet I vd paid 1000 euro ...hope he ll read this .I cancel there the but if he doesn't help and make what s j ll go to postal police because ag least j d like to know the truth..if it arrives j ll resomce

• Updated by Billy Vichy, Jan 10, 2017

I m sadly here again to make them contact me.the item Are still not arrived at my address.police postal says that the seller must guarantee if he is not a fraud so what.why I m again here to make him of them find a solution ho what j paid?

Bi