Texas Roadhouse / waitress confronted group about her tip
The waitress (Donice) at the bowie texas roadhouse confronted the group in a threatening manner about her amount of tip she thought should have been greater. This server attitude was terrible, we had to wait at least 15 mins for water and bread we repeadily asked for. The food took her forever to get because she was too busy doing everything besides servicing our table but, servicing other tables around us. We gave het a small tip which she still didn't deserve and she walked up to the group hollering and asking why she got a $4 tip and she was ready to fight. This was threatening and unacceptable. I spoke with the manager and she was not interested in what I was saying nor the fashion in which her waitress acted.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag. 
- Texas Roadhouse - food
- Texas Roadhouse - manager conduct
- Texas Roadhouse - our ribeys were not cooked the way we wanted them. nt to mention the service was awful.
- Texas Roadhouse - service