Tesco Bank Transfersabout the payment to the bank

SIR I DID RECCIEVED AN SMS ON MY PHONE NO.+[protected] THAT WE HAVE WON THE PRIZE OF 270, 000 GBP. SO THEY DID REFER US TO TESCO BANK FOR OPENING AN ONLINE ACCOUNT IN THAT BANK. SO THEY DID EMAIL TO US THAT WE MUST HAVE TO SEND 510 GBP TO THEM. BUT THIS AMOUNT IS TAKEN BY THE
Receiver's Name: Mrs . Clara Hansen
Address: #1 Kings Park Road, Northampton, London, England.
Amount you are to send: £510 Pound Sterling.
BUT THEY DID NOT MENTION ABOUT THE BANK SO I THINK THIS IS 3rd PARTY WHO IS GETTING INVOLVE IN THIS MATTER.
SO PLEASE DO CLEARIFY US ABOUT THIS THAT WE SHOULD SEND AMOUNT TO THIS PERSON OR NOT? and also mention that have we won prize or not?
THANKS REGAR TO MR. MUHAMMAD AJMAL (+[protected])

Tesco Bank Transfers

Mu
Oct 25, 2013

Comments

• Be
      Oct 25, 2013

There is no prize. You won nothing. This is a SCAM. They simply want your money. NO legitimate lottery requires the winner to PAY in order to receive their prize money.

Do NOT CONTACT these people. There was no prize. If you send them that money, you will never hear from them again. They will take your money and run. This is the scam.

DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING.

• Mu
      Nov 04, 2013

sir,
    I recive a msg from ICC cricket UK they told me you have won 800000 GBP .I give him my all information.they give me a certificate
    and asked me to contact with lawyer.my mob number is [protected].kindly check it and inform me by email
    mtahir.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Be
      Nov 05, 2013

It is a scam. You should never send these people your personal or banking information. They will steal your identity and your money.

There is no prize. There is no draw.