TelebrandsTo date I have not received a refund

I ordered 4 of the "Shoes Under" shoe storage cases based on the TV ads. They SHOW a "sturdy" case able to slide easily back and forth under the bed holding 12 pairs of shoes in place. What I received was $43.97 of useless flimsy material.What they show on TV has rigid dividers and a sturdy bottom. What I received has material dividers and bottom and CAN NOT and DOES NOT slide even on hardwood floors let alone carpet. When I called I talked to some one who I couldn't understand very well and he was of NO help. I requested a return authorization and he said my refund would be about $20.00( they get you with shipping charges on the "free" ones) but if I keep them he would refund my credit card $10.00.. To date I have not received a refund and when called back I was told it was too late to return them.

Sa

Comments

• Ar
      Nov 20, 2011

They basically fake you and since you have already paid you are a fool. Always buy from market even if you have to spend some extra time and money. If you are lazy then only u order from TV. Telebrands are big fradulent company busy in making money by fooling lazy people, the process of return makes you to s pend money are generally combursome...stop wasting your further time, if you have lots of time and money go and sue them. Create a forum to damage their reputation in the world by reaching more persons then they can use nextworking and social sites like facebook, twitter to educate people against these fakers and fradusters who claim big for flimsy products that they supply, I had ordered a product by VPP and never paid as the time span for delivering the product has exceeded one month, therefore, I cancelled the order. Never order by CrC order by VPP and never pay, do it enmasse to harrass them and do that everytime you change address.