Teavana — Horrible customer service
They tried to prove me that my address was wrong. Oh god, I have been living in this house for all my life (I am 30) and you want to tell me that every single letter in my address is wrong?
Ok, I checked everything to make sure I was right, even though I know my address by heart including the zip code. who doesn't? but they were very insistent.
Ok ok, do what you want, but why did you charge me then if you weren't sure where to deliver? Just in case?
I really have no time for a hassle, but I guess I will have to do this to refund.
More Teavana Complaints & Reviews
- Teavana - tasteless tea 
- Special Teas / Teavana - Does Not Disclose Relationship
- Teavana - Awful Business Practices 
- Teavana.com - Never going back there again
- Teavana - Refund policy
- Teavana - Horrible!
- Teavana.com - I haven't received tea set and seller lied to me about fast delivery
- Teavana.com - Tea of the Month Club
- Teavana - Bad business practice
- Teavana - tea and customer service