Tea Life LLC / internet scam

1930 Village Center Circle 3-108Las Vegas, UT, United States
Phone: 866 924 7146

I am a diabetic. On the internet I found a sensational drug, GlucoBalance, of which the website (http://secure.glucobalancemd.net/?caCode=glbbwone&caid=14167&cid2=1004&misc3=) says that it lowers blood sugar levels drastically in short time. I ordered a free trial package for something over 4 dollars which I paid with my deit card. Shortly after I got my sample I received a grey plastic bag with two more bottles in it delivered by mail. The bag had no sender's address and could not be "returned to sender". Two days ago I discovered that i had been charged some 86 dollars.

This is a twofold scam. First, the price is grotesquely high. On the Internet, GlucoBalance can be purchased for 19.44 Dollars for 90 capsules (see : http://www.google.com/products?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=gluco+balance&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title). Secondly, I never authorized another delivery of the drug and never any debiting my account.

I was able to call the company today at the phone number [protected]. At the second atempt "Rachel" picked up. She told me without being prompted that everything they did was "legal" as I had "agreed" to some fine print spelling out the scam on the Internet. She also told me that there was no way go get my money back and that I could "go to the bank but they won't give it back to you neither" and that they would not accept a return of the merchandise sent unsolicited.
She told me that the company's name was Tea Life LC (or LLC - she spoke very unclearly) that the manager was "John", that it was not the company's "policy" to give out the last name of the manager and that the company is located at 1930 Village Center Circle 3-108 Las Vegas Nevada 89134.

I find it base to take advantage of sick people in this manner. I notice that I am not alone to have fallen for this. I am happy to join in whatever - lawful - action against the crooks.

Best