TDV Passports / Hide information

Phone: (646) 568-5518

TDV Passports says you can have a passport in 24hrs, but doesn't say you still have to go through the post office to get a passport. Not until they take your money. I needed a passport in 2weeks for work. Every Post office in my area was backed up for at least 2months. Then I found out that TDV Passports couldn't do anything for me, because they needed the Post Office to process my paper work.

Pi
Jun 5, 2013

More TDV Passports Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cm
      9th of Jul, 2013

This response is from Chris Martin, TDV Media & Services Regional Director - Asia (cmartin@tdvmedia.com). No client has been shorted or scammed by TDV ever, period.

Furthermore, no one in this industry quotes anything as absurd as "passports in 24 hours", not even fraudulent companies! Let alone legitimate companies such as TDV, Henley & Partners, Citizenship Invest, etc.

If "Pickle" actually is a real TDV client, he/she should email us any of the emails provided, or all of them, because "Pickle" definitely has not done so, since we have never had a client make a complaint in a manner anywhere resembling this ridiculous complaint above. In fact, we receive virtually no complaints, which makes "Pickle" seem to be a bit more of nothing more than a virtual passport troll.

Feel free to email or call us anytime "Pickle". We'd be happy to talk with you about your ridiculous claims, but of course, you will need to prove to us first that you are actually a client. We won't be holding our breath waiting for your call or email.