TCF BANK MN / TCF Stole my Money!
TCF is the has the most unethical practices I have ever heard of, and I wonder how they are aloud to get away with it?! I was charged over $400 in NSF fees when online it was clear that I had more than enough funds to cover all the transactions I had made! I transferred money from my savings (that contained over $400 in it) BEFORE I spent anything, they charged me NSF fees for PENDING charges? I called the regional manager, Todd, and was told that it was not considered a "bank error" and did me the "courtesy" of reversing $70. What kind of courtesy is that? YOU STOLE MY MONEY!!! I was charged NSF fees when I had money in the account! PLEASE do not bank with TFC, as a unemployed single mother and student I was aware of every dime that went in and out of that account, its 24 day until Christmas and TCF not only stole my money but took the money I had saved away for my sons Christmas gift, what a HORRIBLE company! Marry Christmas TCF, an Todd I hope somebody does you the same "courtesy". I am reporting TFC to the BBB!
More TCF BANK MN Complaints & Reviews
- TCF Bank - TCF takes advantage of their customers! 
- TCF Bank - Hold on cash deposit 
- TCF Bank - Worst customer service ever 
- TCF Bank - TCF to pay in class-action 
- TCF Bank - Fraud and Customer Service 
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - I received an email indicating there was fraud on my checking account.
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - dishonest and unethical business services
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - tcf bank closed my account with no notifications 
- TCF Bank - poor management of my checking account
- TCF Bank - mortgage balloon, mortgage modification