Tata Sky / Disconnection of channels

1 India Review updated:

Tata Sky has reduced the no. of channels provided during the time of installation. Specially Zee Classics. Etc, Z premier and other entertainment channels. As a customer it is our right to reduce the monthly subscription if all channels provided at the time of time of installation are not given.

Comments

• Su
      12th of Jun, 2007

I agree. Their system of recharging is piss poor. The call center cannot help. So how the hell do I log on and even if I do so there is always a connect error.

Shame on you dear TATA. I had a better impression of their company. Its gone to the dumps. Very sad.

• Pr
      5th of Aug, 2007

People who are taking Tata Sky or any DTH Platform please make sure that they form an association so that if the people at TataSky do not heed to their complaints they can take their complaints to the association or the Consumer Court.

• Mo
      25th of Aug, 2007

sir,

I am writting this letter from Abu Dhabi 6 month before we will take your tata sky connection.after the period of the validation i will renew last 22/08/2007. but stil not it will activate. so pleese kindly activate my connection.(MY ID NO 1002783809)

thanks and regard

Adersh cs

• In
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Tata Sky is a racist company have stopped relaying ETC PUNJABI Channel which carries LIVE GURBANI from Golden Temple, Amritsar for 6 hrs daily

• Sh
      1st of Jun, 2008

Sir,
    I have bought the tata sky connection 3 months ago .My Sub ID IS 1014859910 ..mY AC Blance is Rs.523.92..My Cimplain is that I do not get some channels even though I have got The Super Saver Jumbo Pack...
    The Channels are :
    8.Star Cricket
    9.NDTV imagine
    10.World Movies
    11.UTV Movies

My Request Is To Please Solve my problem as soon as possible...

• Mr
      1st of Apr, 2009

They have added so many new channels recently.. so that good news!

1. 9XM