Tata Sky / disconnection of channels

1 India Review updated:

Tata Sky has reduced the no. of channels provided during the time of installation. Specially Zee Classics. Etc, Z premier and other entertainment channels. As a customer it is our right to reduce the monthly subscription if all channels provided at the time of time of installation are not given.

Comments

• Su
      12th of Jun, 2007

I agree. Their system of recharging is piss poor. The call center cannot help. So how the hell do I log on and even if I do so there is always a connect error.

Shame on you dear TATA. I had a better impression of their company. Its gone to the dumps. Very sad.

• Pr
      5th of Aug, 2007

People who are taking Tata Sky or any DTH Platform please make sure that they form an association so that if the people at TataSky do not heed to their complaints they can take their complaints to the association or the Consumer Court.

• Mo
      25th of Aug, 2007

sir,

I am writting this letter from Abu Dhabi 6 month before we will take your tata sky connection.after the period of the validation i will renew last 22/08/2007. but stil not it will activate. so pleese kindly activate my connection.(MY ID NO 1002783809)

thanks and regard

Adersh cs

• In
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Tata Sky is a racist company have stopped relaying ETC PUNJABI Channel which carries LIVE GURBANI from Golden Temple, Amritsar for 6 hrs daily

• Sh
      1st of Jun, 2008

Sir,
    I have bought the tata sky connection 3 months ago .My Sub ID IS 1014859910 ..mY AC Blance is Rs.523.92..My Cimplain is that I do not get some channels even though I have got The Super Saver Jumbo Pack...
    The Channels are :
    8.Star Cricket
    9.NDTV imagine
    10.World Movies
    11.UTV Movies

My Request Is To Please Solve my problem as soon as possible...

• Mr
      1st of Apr, 2009

They have added so many new channels recently.. so that good news!

1. 9XM

13th of Aug, 2018
    Tata Sky - Tata Sky is not working
    Bharatpur
    India

Tata Sky is not working. No signal box is not working since five days

14th of Aug, 2018
    Tatasky - Service is worst
    Bangalore
    TATASKY.COM

Friends requesting you not to buy Tata sky is a fraud company after paying money also the customer care are telling money as not credited.

All most from 30 days I'm writing continues mails to customer care no response at all for any of my mails.

If I call the customer care no proper action as been taken till date

• Du
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Tata Sky - Tata sky connection
    Ahmedabad
    India

Our tata sky connection having id 1262946237 is not working properly and executive is not helping in resolving instead he said that technician will visit and charges apply .this is so harassing our tata sky is in warrant period still he said abt charges

15th of Aug, 2018
    Tata Sky - TATA SKY NOT WORKING AFTER RECHARGED ON 23.05.2018 IN DTH NO. 1028455614
    BIRSINGHPUR PALI

Sir,
    it is to bring your kind notice that i have recharged by monthly pack on 23.05.2018 of tata sky dth no. 1028455614 of rs. 500/- but still service is not working. It has stopped working on 02.07.2018. Please review the problem for not working though payment was done before due date.

• He
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Tata Sky - My Tatasky dish connection is out of service from 05.07.18 9.00hr.
    Hadpsar Pune
    India

Customer number 1076071289, My Tatasky dish connection is out of service from 05.07.18 9.00hr. Unable to reestablish the connection from 09.00 am onwards from 05.07.18. Needs service personal for check up and correction.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Tatasky - Unwanted calls
    NASHIK
    India

Call from 2071004500 calling from Tatasky asking for recharge my connection, but the fact is I do not possess any connection today
    They are continuously troubling since 15days daily twice and thrice
    I am fed up
    Hope after this complaint no phone should disturb me.

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Tata Sky - The technician service of tata sky and not solving the problem of set top box
    Navi mumbai
    India

The technician of a tata sky providing a set top box. But its not working properly . When i was calling to the tata sky customer care when they are not properly solving the Problem and the visiting time of the technician its not properly.. 2 days i wss waiting.. but problem no solving.

• Di
    Tata Sky - Not getting connection
    Chennai
    India

Not getting connection and no display. I've recharged my connection yesterday for Rs. 400/-
    Please take immediate action to restore the connection as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    Dilshad Begum
    Mob No: 9791034224

10th of Sep, 2018
    Tata Sky - Tata sky to cancelling the star sports 1 in English(ch-455)
    Jajpur road
    Tatasky.com

I want to cancel the star sports 1 channel -455
    ...please i request cancelling the star sports 1 channel - 455..
    I request to cancel my transition for star sports 1 ch-455

18th of Sep, 2018
    Tata Sky - Serives
    vishakapatnam
    India

Tatasky customer care ppl r not responding to our requirements...called them 10 times for fitting of tatasky... Nobody turned up even nobody contacted...

• Mu
    Tata Sky - Channels included but unable to view
    Chennai

Customer id - 1077070546

Why certain channels which are part of my pack are not viewable.

Why should I call some unknown number to view the channel.

Why should customer face this inconvenience.

Why not TAta sky sort out among themselves.

Ensure Open my blocked channels at the earliest.

Mushtaque
    RMN - 9940589876

• Bu
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Tata Sky - customer ID 1043312709 - Tata sky connection disconnects the TV connection one or twice in every 30 mins,
    Pune
    India

I have made complaints on this issues many times, two technician also visited my place but still problem is not fixed. Worst services from tatasky

Tata Sky - Service to view channels
    chopda
    India

We have been paying so much to Tata Sky and still I am not able to get to watch my subscribed programs like Sony channel. Tata Sky is just a fraud and cheater and its services are getting degraded day-by-day. It was my mistake switching from Reliance to Tata Sky and I think I should disconnect Tata Sky .