Tata Indica Vista / Inferior product quality
Purchased tata indica vista (Full option) on 18th jun'09 and since then regular visits to their service center as i learned the hard way - tata motors has supplied inferior quality car' although their qaulity statement from their chairman talks so much aout quality & customer satisfaction.
1. Petrol cover which will not open in middle of a highway run with no petrol pump in sight for a long way. . . Leaving my family stranded on highway.
2. Steering wheel turning askew by abou 40 degrees while driving. . . Imagine the safety risk to our lives.
3. Power steering failed.
4. Every visit to tata motors dealer leaves my car interiors & upholstry with grease marks. . . 45 day old car looks very shabby due to their quality problems.
5. Side control panel for power windows fallen apart. . . Told by dealer that this is the quality to accept. . . Repaired after taking issue with dealer md.
6. Interiors, panels, controls, upholstry is very shabby.
I am scared to touch the car lest another problem occurs. . . Think of gifting this car back to tata motors or should i go to consumer court.
I feel cheated by tata motors.