[Resolved] Tara Mediumscamming the most vulnerable

I cannot remember when or how I started receiving emails from "Tara". What I do know is that they were well written, persuasive documents which always seemed to promise the world. At the time I was going through extreme financial hardship and what she was saying seemed to be fit in with what I was experiencing. I was fooled, once, into parting with A$20 for some lucky numbers (as I recall) but all I got was a bunch of numbers and a link to a web page which attempted to suck another A$20 out of me so I could see how to use the said lucky numbers (WTF?!?). Alarm bells immediately rang and I closed the website. Also, I'm glad I didn't take her advice; I checked all the lotto draws in Australia for a month or two after receiving them and I don't think I'd have won a cent using my "lucky:" numbers. She got her $20 for nothing, it really ### me that I still get these emails every day; still making the same ridiculous claims. Anyway, sounds like I got off lightly compared to some others on this site.

• Resolution statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Mar 03, 2015

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending emails of her visions. All you have to do to stop receiving offers from Tara is to click on the link “unsubscribe” placed at the top of her emails or send your request via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services. Also if you want to make use of Tara’s 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can contact her by using the same channel.
    Regards
    Frank
    Tara’s secretary

Bl
Feb 19, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      Feb 19, 2016

The only problem, "Frank, " is "unsubscribe" does not stop your garbage spam.