[Resolved] Tarapsychics and the like?!

i am not actually complaining, but i just want to know if tara is a real psychic as i cant find much about her on the internet other than the fact that she seems to want to help.so, in this sensitive area i would like your opinion.tara asked at first for around 139 pounds for help on blocking negative energies and the such, i didnt answer, so as time passed, the figure got lower, which is absolutely fine, i am thinking of going for it.it is reasonable at 20 pounds.hoever, this s tarted as a free reading, the problems being that in the reading appears ominous occurences etc, do u think this strange, such as scam.i can check it a s scam in my toolbar or unsubscribe in anycase, bu twondered on youropinion if this is scam or just a real psyschic hotline? many thanks.

• Resolution statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Nov 18, 2014

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I would like to remind you that if you have any query or other specific information about a study, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2016

Hello Mr. Ashiq TP, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
    First, I would like to inform that Tara has sent already a message to you email address. Please, reply to her message.
    Now to clear out some doubts, when you buy a study from Tara, your payment is made by using a certified online payment platform (SSL encrypts your personal and financial information during transmission to ensure that all data remains private and secure). As such, you are not paying directly to Tara, thus only the bank has access to your card details. Obviously, only the settled amount at the moment of the purchase validation will be debited, and nothing more. More, if we take for example a refund request, Tara will be informed about the date, transaction number(s), amount(s), brand and ONLY THE LAST 4 numbers of the card that was used in the purchase. This is precisely Mr. Ashiq, the same information that Tara has in her refund confirmation message to be sent to the person that requested the refund. Tara doesn’t have access to any other card details/bank information, complying with the international banking procedures.
    To end, I would like also to inform that, when having a doubt, you should contact directly Tara using the proper channels, such by email or by using her contact page. Don’t forget that you may request to get your contribution back during 1 year time. There is no need to explain, no questions asked, just sent your request to Tara. Frank, Tara's secretary

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2016

Hello Ashiq Tp, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
    For the record, all the transaction details are kept safe in the bank, thus it will provide only the necessary to Tara, such as debited amount, date. The transaction number is the link between your payment and the study that was bought. Naturally that ONLY the settled amount and payment method that you have chose, will be performed and nothing more. If you need more information, please contact directly Tara:
    Frank, Tara's secretary

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Aug 04, 2016

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you should send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

An

Comments

• Ta
      Jul 29, 2009

Tara is a scam. You can not contact her at all. It is obviously an automated response. I used and different email address and details and she gave me the same rubbish. Do not trust this scam!!

• Je
      Jul 29, 2009

I spent $79.00 USD for a "Free" reading...the answer I go back was scary and urgent, that I had to participate in her 8 telepathic visits with me at specific times and specific days if I wanted to be rid of the "Dark Pressing Cloud" that was pressing down on me...at the cost of $399.00...is this the same thing you were hearing?

• Ju
      Jul 30, 2009

I got the same thing.The readings were quite decent and i did pay £23.She said she would perform a ritual of magic protection on top my readings, but then when i received the reading, she came up with a different story(about negative vibrations);that's when i realised it was another scam.Stay away from that website

Aug 03, 2009

hi thank you jezzie and junior, yes iwas getting awful things sent to me, such as, there is a dark shadow reaching out, which is following you around, and if i dont pay up, these negative influences will not go!!!frightening really, more so for those who certain people who get emotional problems through that sor tof thing.no, nobody need go to that site, free readin gor not, what follows will be money scamming and fool you.

Aug 03, 2009

so this is the [protected]@medium.com, right keep well away.xx

Aug 04, 2009

I had a similar situation and this scam is not very well known as a scam, I got various emails - first free, 2nd pay so much after first installment - asking for somewhere around £300 - which I did not pay, i said I wanted my money back - got money back, she came back again with a more urgent one with all this negative stuff - if she didnt help me, I decided to give it another try, and I payed the first installment - overall she reduced to about £70, after first installment was paid and all the promises of winning lotto etc., she came back with another email for another £20 - which I was peeved off about as it was so soon, I didnt pay it cos at the time i had computer problems, I emailed again - but after that she didnt answer me - she got my second installment of about £25, and nothing happened like was supposed to be predicted, I have since then tried to contact and not one response, there is one more installment which I cant stop and I have not heard a peep. It is important that this [protected]@medium.com is exposed as a fraud on the internet so it will be closed down, people can get emotionally affected and also lose money in the process. Dont go near this scam please anyone!!!

•   Aug 04, 2009

well as as me tara did help me i have nothing to say b out her [[protected]@gmail.com]

Aug 04, 2009

well i dont know who she is, but just be sure that you go to a reputable psychic who doesnt predict doom and gloom unless rituals are performed, this might work for some people who think its appropiate.it just seems so strange that all the people contacting her have all the same problems and they all are just about to win the lottery?do you think that possible?well if you do, go ahead and try it, but its your loss if it doesnt work out, thats all, if you happen to be emotionally unstable at all, i wouldnt advise it, for fun or curiosity, go ahead.

• Ly
      Aug 10, 2009

I have paid the first installment as i've had severe problems. I am now being asked for 300 pound to do these aastral readings. I now have read your comments and want my money back will i get it back

• Fr
      Aug 11, 2009
    Best Best Advice

I've been researching these so called mediums psychics for quite some time now for a book I'm writing. I can tell you this woman is a fraud. I've had several friends get this original " FREE READING" ...the replies back to all of them, including myself were scripted and sent out like in mass mailing. As a clairvoyant myself I've been very disturbed by what many of these people are doing ...taking advantage of vulnerable people...If anyone ever tells you they have to perform a ritual, send you a medallion, etc, please stay away. A reputable psychic does not need rituals or medallions and the negative forces, as she calls them can be real, but they are of your own creation based on your thought patterns.

I have been trying to expose these frauds for several years now and am working on a book as well as a documentary once I gather up all the information.

Please people, stay away from anyone that wants to help, yet asks for money. I've helped many people but have never asked for money because when you are given a gift (which we all have, if we choose to develop it), it is not in the highest good to be asking for large amounts of money. That is your clue right there...nothing in life is free and those who exploit innocent and vulnerable people are in my opinion, worst than con artists because they use psychological control over you and you begin to believe what is being told through the constant emails.

Remember one thing...These people have researched what makes people tick and what problems they are most likely having...one being financial, the other asking about relationships. Everyone has those problems, but these people make it sound like it's just you having these issues.

It's in your best interest to stay away ...I get nothing from posting this, other than to warn people and please use your own intuition and higher self and discern those who are real from the phony ones. There are many who truly are gifted, but your own instincts will guide you to distinguish real from fake.

peace

D

Aug 11, 2009

omg i had emails from the same tara, i feel like right an idiot knowing that she's a scam. But yeah it's like what you say she says she will do this and that but you have got to pay (x amonunt of money for the reading)...and yeah she said to me it was &139 but i've reduced it to &79 and then i didn't reply to the email because i was suspicious that it's just a bogus scam. Then sh emailed me again exactly the same ### and she got a few dates wrong of when my luck period will be and brought the price down to £20 for the astral chart watever she was going to do.

•   Aug 13, 2009

Please people don't get envolved with these physics like this! They are all scammers and will do anything to see you go BROKE! They don't give a damn about you or what you are going through! They take advantage of the weak and cause your belief system to go hay-wire! They are DANGEROUS & EVIL! I was caught of with these type of physics last year of 08' and because I was depress and going through some relationship problems. My whole life was struggling in every area! I've talk to all kinds of physics telling they can get my life back on track, they got this magical powers, Shamans, Higher Physics, etc, and they can help bring the one I love back to me. All lies, they can't do a damn thing but take your hard earn money and drive you completely CRAZY! I've lost a lot of money dealing with these demonic individuals and I beg you all please stay away from them, for they bring havoc into your life and make it worser then it already is! Believe in God, only he can make things happen for the sake of your life.

• Li
      Aug 17, 2009

Gosh i cant believe i was just as gullable as you guys, my god... these people should be banned...You turn to these avenues in times of low and desperate mad thinking, honestly hopefully karma will get to them asap. Lia

• My real name is Tara Greene and I am a for real authentic honest profesional Tarot Reader, Astrologer and Psychic. I was born that way and have been professionally trained. I have read for over 15, 000 individuals since 1991. My website is called Tara Tarot and my keywords are getting mixed up with this " lady." So I would very much like to set the record straight, to enlighten the gullible and confused if I may.
    In essense this lady and other sites like it are DEMONIC. Black magic. Fakes. Manipulative. Snake oil salemen! The opposite of whatever she professes to do. Her site and other like it have nothing to do with psychic mediums, helping you or anything positive or truly spiritual and everything to do with power, control, punishment and fear and especially grabbing your money!
    This ladies site is fake. There's no free lunch or free psychic reading, it's a lure. She and other use manipulative techniques, ruthlessness, scamming, false promises, fear mongering, attempting to control your mind and pocketbook. She and others play upon your fears and vulnerabilities which is shameless negative energy.
    If anyone claims to remove psychic energies online or cast spells to remove bad luck or create good luck or bring back your ex etc. that is a form of brainwashing. They are manipulating your weaknesses. The "psychic transmissions" are just a control mechanism. Beware any person who says you have to do what they say or else! Can you see that?
    A real psychic has abilities and sensitivities to see
    {clairvoyant} sense {clairsentient} hear {clairaudient} and feel things on your behalf working humbly from the direction of the angels and spirit guides. They would never push or manipulate you. I would show you past present and future situations, options, and bring clarity and information.
    I am a conselling psychic who uses Tarot cards and Astrology as the best medium to tune into. I do channel energies angels and departed ones but I would never ever threaten or manipulate a client to give away her or his power over to me!
    I am trained in transformational Psychotherapy and my code of ethics is to never to have you depend on me. I truly want you to become more aware, conscious, choice centered, not powerless!
    I researched "Tara the medium". I had a client who was looking for me and confused this lady with me and she sent $399 US to this phony site to a defunct webaddress which sounded astrology based. Luckily PAYPAL did refund her money.
    I asked the client to send me the info this other "tara" sent her, The company uses an Astrology programme of some sort but the general message was all about giving up control to this "Tara Medium", the "telepathic transmissions" 8 sessions, removing the dark cloud blah blah blah. Threatening the innocent. Gullible people believe whatever some outside authority tells them. If she plants fear in you -then things will go bad. That's a self fulfilling prophesy.
    I always empower all my clients. I give all my highest energy devoted to listening to clients, empathizing, tuning in, giving tools creating awarenss.
    These kind of sites give real honest Tarot Readers Pschics and Astrologers a bad name.All I can say is they- those dishonest psyhics and companies will get their's in the end, because this is so negative. In real spiritual magickal law, what you put out comes back to you 9 times.

• Me
      Dec 24, 2016

@Tara Tarot Astrology Psychic Consultant So you are now trying to make everyone believe that you are not the Tara medium? The one you claim is bad, dark and evil? You are insulting these peoples' integrity now. Whether you wish to call yourself Tara the medium or Tara the Targot Reader, you are the same person, physically. It's hard to believe you have scammed this many people out of their hard earned money. I have read so many complaints of people who have lost money, never to receive a refund. Has anyone tried calling her? writing her or going to her address? If you need help recovering your lost money from this individual, there may be a way.

• Ga
      Aug 22, 2009

Hi

I have been trying to contact Tara for my refund i sent her 4 emails but no reply. Money she is asking is too much i have already paid her £14.00 and i dont wanna pay her any more.

• Me
      Dec 24, 2016

@GautamKumar Do not pay her anymore money, this is a scam.

• Ta
      Jan 10, 2017

@MelodyB5 Hello "MelodyB5", I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific query(refund reques also), you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address were you receive those messages or you may reply here privately .
    Frank, Tara's secretary

• Gl
      Aug 23, 2009

Wow, I feel really dumb because I just e-mailed her about a half hour to an hour ago.. Does she ask for the money in the first e-mail?? And I will let you all know the response I get once I receive the e-mail. If it is one of the 'dark clouds' everyone has been talking about, then everyone stands corrected. She is a total phony.

• Be
      Aug 25, 2009

Obviously she's not a real psychic, for the simple reason that there is no such thing as a real psychic. They are all evil scammers making a profit from the suffering of others. Please, try to think rationally.

• Vi
      Aug 25, 2009

I signed up for the free reading to see what I got back. The 'personalised' reading was automatically generated by a piece of software, and was identical to those received by at least 2 other people. The reading uses the responses on the original form to generate a standard, automated reading. It is a complete scam. Even though some people are getting refunds, nobody is getting a personalised reading. The information sent is designed to scare you into paying money; or encourage you to pay for 'guaranteed lottery wins' and other cash incentives.

The website is hosted in Hong Kong. It breaks several consumer laws in the UK. No valid contact details are provided, which is illegal for a business. Details have already been passed to the Office of Fair Trading.

I am trying to find out where the recipient of the money is based. If you have paid any money, do you have any details of where the payment was sent, and which payment service was used?

Also contact your local Trading Standards Office if you have lost cash: http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/. If this is a UK based individual then getting refunds should be possible.

[protected]@visionquest.org.uk

• As
      Aug 28, 2009

I got these emails from Tara and my intuition screamed at me Dont you dare respond to this lady... everything will work out for you financially, don't you worry about your current financial problems. I had to do a google search on tara and found this post. I will not respond to Tara and will delete her emails to eradicate any psychological control she may have developed over me. I didn't give her any money thank goodness and will now stay away from that website.

• Vi
      Aug 28, 2009

Hi, I too have been "pestered by Tara. I had a free reading that said someone was putting bad influences over me to stop me having a good life and she could remove these influences for money! I have ignored her, but every few days, not just 1 but up to 3 e-mails a day keep arriving, saying things are very bad and going to get worse! The only way i can remove bad influences is if she performs a ritual that will protect me. Where does she think this is, Haiti with voodoo and black magic!! Her claims have become more and more outrageous and i have committed her to spam.

• Ni
      Aug 28, 2009

hello all, well magdalene, i have spent money onn very good psychics in the past, i triesd this one because the first hundred people where to be given a free reading, the first email was fine, good i thought.well, i was thinking of giving her the full amount in installments, anyhow, another email came through before i had a chance to ponder over it all.this second email was a different story to the first one!!!scare mongering, dark object following me, danger etc!!!, no, dont get this wrong, this tara is not good news at all, all the other psychics which i and a friend have been to and paid, are giving out good vibes and never predict gloom and doom, ever!!!even if u are in a bad situation, they will assist and guide you to a better understanding of your life and situation, i am sure you understand what i am saying, do not attempt these free readings with alarming results.we all need proper guidance and assurances in our troubles, NOT, what she sends.dont ever try it.tara greene is right, she is a proper psychic with the sense to give good advice.listen up there!!!there are good psychics, just dont be tempted by these free readings which promise nothing but misery AND the possibility of big time money, for us poorer people amongst us.go to a reputable site, there are many including poor tare greene.who has been mistaken for the pther lady, xxxxgod bless u all.

• Ne
      Aug 29, 2009

That she's a real scam. You can tell she just copies, edits and pastes your information into one of her readings. I put down that I was 13 year's old, and she still sends me emails about paying by credit/debit card. That womans heartless.

• Ro
      Aug 29, 2009

Complain to all the search engines that are making money out of the Tara ads. If they do not pull the ads, go to trading standards or the equivalent and complain about the search engine promoting a known scam that many have complained about. Threaten to take them to court. Maybe it's time someone exposed the search engines for making money out of known scammers...

• Gr
      Aug 29, 2009

hello all, i have been paying psychics for guidance on and off over the years with pretty good results, i go to a reputable site, costs a bit but worth it, when in need of guidance and comfort, even if the problems are bad, they never offer you bad negative thoughts and ill advice, such as this tara does.i think that in these times, when people have little money to expend on psychics etc, a free reading seems a great oppurtunity.anyhow i tried this woman and the first email was fine.i was in the process of deciding on paying in installments, when i got the second email, which was dodgy.i was busy at the time, so i left it.anyhow a third email came through eventually, reading it was scary stuff, thingds wher ebeing said, which where no good, such as, i dreamt of you being in danger, and a dark figure was watching me.aaaaargggh.this is not good, dont use this site, its asking for trouble.if u feel troubled and want a psychic i have seen one online offering 10 minutes of consultation for around thirty pence a minute for ten minutes, that could give you enough time to see what you think.being hard up, i dont want anymore vulnerable people tring this site.this sites a no, no.if anyone is in need of guidance there are other channels and groups available. all the best from gritty girl.

• Fr
      Aug 30, 2009

Did "she" (or the software program) tell you guys that your case was so important that she spent 13 hours on your case? That's what she told ME. She claimed that she felt so strongly that the next 3 months of my life were going to be so life changing in terms of luck and money and happiness that she spent an extra amount of time on my case. She claimed she is convinced that the next 3 months wll be totally life changing and be the best time of my life, and that my life will never go back to what it was. She said I would win the lottery in the 30 days with her help. She claimed the following 3 months after the really lucky months, although less financially rewarding, will be filled with happiness and love. So she said the next 6 months were going to be very important for financial opportunity and love. She claimed that I would need her to give me the specific dates and times to create the series of events where I would win the lottery and come into other large sums of income. She said she would tell me exactly what to do and when in order to recive this money, AFTER I pay her this $79 dollars for the astral chart. This was a discount from the usual $139. But then I thought, If she is such a gifted psychic medium visionary, then why couldn't she see that I had no money to give her---not even $25 dollars. Also, the whole write up was so much hype, it sounded like an info-mercial or used car salesman, which really turned me off and made me skeptical.
    She also said she would tell me exactly how to behave with my family and friends and with relations with other people so I could have the best and happiest outcome with my relationships. She claimed the next 6 months would be great emotionally for me too. But she needed to send me the astral chart so I would know the specific days and times to do what she told me to do.

Another thing that made me skeptical was that she got about half of the things about my personality wrong. She said I was a Leo but 80 percent of the charts I've seen in my life start Virgo on August 23, not August 24th. Mine is the 23rd. I'm on the cusp, but have always identified with Virgo. I don't have the Leo qualities. She said I had a magnetic personality. That is not true. She said I was exuberant. I'm not. She said that people were jealous of my abundant energy and that I was a workaholic and didn't get enough sleep. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have the least amount of energy than anyone I know. I'm not a workaholic 'cause I don't have a job! I have things like Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue syndrome. She said that if I continued to lack sleep, I was going to get more and more anxiety and panic attacks. Anxiety is not a problem for me right now. I"m not having panic attacks. I used to years ago, but it is not a problem anymore.
    She said I was a year older than I was. My birthday wasn't for another 3 weeks. After supposedly spending 13 hours on my case, she couldn't get my age right?

Why would I want to spend money on someone who couldn't even get my astrology sign right? If I paid money, how many more things would she get wrong about me? How 'bout the lottery numbers?

She keeps saying that there is a jealous person in my life who will get in the way of my goals and happiness unless she performs this ritual of astral protection and some other magic things to unblock any negative influences. I'm not aware of any jealous person in my life. What would they have to be jealous of?------someone who doesn't work and is tired all the time?

The thing that appealed to me the most about this whole free reading thing-------the thing that sounded the most plausible to me----was that she has been found to be so gifted and so accurate that researchers on this subject are studying her and that she is collecting case studies with positive outcomes to include in her book, and that that is why she can do this for free. But in the second e-mail, when she wanted $79 for the astral chart so she could show me all these good things that were going to happen to me, then what happened to doing it all free for case studies and research?

Too bad "she" isn't for real. It would be wonderful to have a psychic tell me which winning numbers to choose in the lottery. Why can't psychics do that, if they can see the future?
    I wonder how many people are profiting from this scam. I wonder if it is just one person. It would be interesting to find out where the bank account of this person or organization is and who profits from it. They sure did a great job playing on people's emtional needs in the super repetitive hard sales write up.

Aug 30, 2009

Tara is a smart, professional scammer; and if anyone is silly enough to send money to someone who promises wealth, happiness, and prosperity than send it to me because I can make the very same promises. I know when we are at low, vulnerable places in our lives we reach out to whomever will help us with our blinders on. Please, do your homework, look inside yourself and find your happiness. No one can make you happy but you. It's Tara's prerogative to make money, and only make money. That is what makes her happy. Now, stop searching for hope from a source who knows nothing of your situation and makes a pretty general guess about you, and find your own answers from within. It will save you time, money, and disappointment!
    Best of luck.
    Love
    Cara

• Da
      Sep 01, 2009

THIS IS A SCAM! I've sent her money and got all the same crap. Have emailed her several time, cant get a reply. Please don't send her your hard earned cash.
    Brian

• Es
      Sep 03, 2009

i have just paid tara £23 one of 3 instalmants and i am not happy with what she has sent me and it is dated the year 2000 the email address is not valid so what do i do can anyone out there advise me what i can do to stop her getting anymore money from me.i cant believe that i have been caught.
    erica last

• Bl
      Sep 03, 2009

dear erica, you can ask for a refund through paypal and cancel further transactions in the same way.this site is no good for you and most people unless they wish to pat for this service, i woould prefer a proper psychic with at least some skill, which you can find on the internet if u wish, its a matter of common sense and a look around for reputable psychics, you would be bette roff with an angel reading, maybe a tarot and general life discussion perhaps by telephone? iwouldnt try these email psychics, and this one is not in it for the good, go to your bank and cancel your card if neccassary an dget a new card, or cancel the payments, by cancelling your card and getting a new one or cancelling the payments, by paypal, i do know that this company returns your money.all the best to you erica.

Sep 07, 2009

I have experienced the same things which all of you have explained.
    I have tried one more thing t make sure it is scam. I used 3 different email addresses and 3 DOB. Unsurprisingly i recieved email from her with the same contents; only difference was the names.
    So this is a clear indication it's a scam.
    "Pleas Don't Pay Any Money At All!!"

Sep 07, 2009

What I found to be suspicious besides the promise of wealth and vanishing evil Influences is that her testimonials have no names, She herself has no last name or any evidence of a career in clairvoyance other then ripping people off on the internet. She is a totlal scam!!

• Am
      Sep 10, 2009

Tara just takes the money and runs! DO NOT USE HER ITS A SCAM!

• Em
      Sep 11, 2009

here is my reading from tara!! what a load of old rubbish! scam written all over it!!!

ATTENTION: URGENT MESSAGE

Important and Confidential Revelations
    Reserved exclusively for the personal use of: Dear emma bridge

emma,

Your problem seemed to me to be so important that I spent more than 13 hours performing an in-depth study of your case, so that I could help you more quickly.

I am aware of your most important wish: Family

As surprising as this may seem, I have every reason to believe that it will come true sooner than you may think. I will tell you when and how this will happen.

I am also aware of the problem that concerns you most at the moment:

You made an excellent decision asking me for help.

In fact, I see that in the coming weeks you should find a suitable solution for most of your problems. In just a moment I will reveal what I saw happening to you in detail.

But first I want to announce that I have selected you to be included in a book I plan to write. If all goes well, I will be able to send you A CHECK FOR £300, MADE OUT TO YOUR NAME, in accordance with my commitment.

AND THAT’S NOT THE ONLY GOOD NEWS. There are many more good things in store for you, which you may not be expecting.

That’s why it’s important for you to take note of the date written below in red:

October 11 2009!

Starting on that day, you are going to be at a DECISIVE TURNING POINT IN YOUR EXISTENCE.

I can tell you that YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER A LUCKY ASTRAL PERIOD VERY SOON which should definitely be THE MOST IMPORTANT OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

More precisely, I see 3 WONDERFUL MONTHS THAT ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM YOUR DESTINY. Followed by 3 more very good months that will have a lasting effect on your future, emma.

I ALSO HAVE SOME OTHER NEWS FOR YOU THAT IS A LITTLE LESS POSITIVE. But you shouldn’t worry more than necessary about it.

Because even though something may happen that is not very good for you, I can still be there to help you.

I will show you how you can avoid events that could turn out to be negative for you. And in any case, I will tell you what to do so that the LUCKY PERIOD that is in store for you works out in your favor.

Above all I want you to know that, as my way of thanking you for the confidence you have shown in me, I made a commitment in my soul and in my conscience to do everything I could to help you, until the moment that YOUR HAPPINESS IS TOTAL AND COMPLETE.

I have already done this for many people with problems as serious as yours, people who thought that nothing and no one could change their lives.

Today they are all overjoyed to realize just how much THEIR FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL SITUATIONS REALLY HAVE BECOME TOTALLY TRANSFORMED. And what I have done for others, I can also do for you.

Now I should tell you about some information that concerns you, and is of great importance for you today:

Your date of birth is: 30 July 1983.

That makes you a Leo.

Your astral chart is strongly influenced by Sun.

Based on these factors, I will now transmit my initial conclusions to you:

General Introduction

I detect in you unbounded magnetic power, along with extraordinary strength and exuberance. These qualities make your personality very unusual, since they are rarely found together, except among members of your own sign (I worked with two people whose personalities were almost identical to yours, no later than last week).
    You radiate your amazing magnetism with so much force that people perceive it even long after you’ve left, when your physical body is already far away.
    Magnetism like this can only be found in people who are very ambitious: it is an almost certain sign of success in any area you choose... if you can manage to overcome certain obstacles like a loss of motivation, an excess of pride, fear of failure due to some unexpected fault, or your often violent and destructive anger.

Health

Energy, vitality, endurance and resistance...

These qualities in you are remarkable, even under the most difficult circumstances, and harmoniously compliment your various personality traits, mentioned above.

You should at least know how to use these qualities properly, and also learn to recognize your true limitations. Don’t always say: "I can keep going... " It’s better to know when too much is enough.

You need time to recuperate the energy you spend. You need many hours of regular, deep sleep every day (don’t forget that people who were a lot less active than you suffered from a heart attack!).

And when I say "sleep" I mean sleep WITHOUT SLEEPING PILLS. I’m talking about natural, tranquil repose, which is the only kind that can restore your body and mind. If you don’t get enough, your natural resistance may not be able to protect you, and you may start suffering from nervous disorders that get worse and worse as time goes on.

Love – Emotions

Tenderness, a generous heart and sensuality!

These are your main characteristics, and yet you don’t give enough of yourself! At best, you lend some of yourself to the person you want to have a relationship with. You can be kind, generous, and give someone real attention... but you do it as if you were granting a favor or performing a good deed.
    You are sometimes overly demanding in love. You should learn how to pay for your demands by showing more of your tender side. You can shine like the sun, the planet of your Destiny, but you seem to be too egocentric to be able to love someone absolutely.

Social Life

A huge capacity for work, physical endurance...

These exceptional qualities, which are highly developed in you, also mean that you cannot find fulfillment without action.
    Your pride and your enthusiasm make you seek out responsibility, success and power.
    You see the bigger picture, and all I can say is BRAVO!
    You are right in rejecting the mediocrity that you dislike so much, especially since your numerous qualities and talents allow you to do so.
    But be careful about letting your ideas and tastes become overly luxurious! You should learn to take things easier and not be too aggressive, or you might end up being caught up in an endless and destructive cycle of violence that could devour you.

Luck

Numbers have a determining influence on your life, both in games of chance (lotteries, horse races, etc.) and in your day-to-day activities.
    Your golden number is 1, your lucky number par excellence. Use the number 1 as often as you can: for example, when you set up an important meeting, insist on the 1st day of the month, or 1 o’clock in the afternoon; when you take a train, get in the 1st car, etc.
    To help your chances in love your most favorable number is 9.

And 10 is the symbol of success in all areas of your life: business (large amounts of money), investment, various undertakings, friendship, etc.

Use a combination of these three numbers as often as you can. Luck will do many things for you, and your intuition will do the rest.

Some final advice

Identifying and developing your REAL GIFTS should be one of your priorities, along with eliminating the negativity that prevents you from fully enjoying each and every wonderful moment of life. The amazing and beneficial period that is about to open up for you will help us put things in order.

It is clear that you have a huge potential, which you received at birth (a potential for luck and unexpected money) which is in total opposition to the difficult life you are leading, and the bad luck which is unjustly affecting you at the moment.

You should never have had to deal with the difficulties and serious problems (especially those concerning money) that seem to be ceaselessly plaguing you.

Here’s why:

Sun, along with the other planets that control your Destiny, have endowed you with tremendous Lucky Power.

This should have turned out to be very positive for you in terms of money, and the realization of what you really hold dear in life. But that has not been the case.

Of course you’ve had a few happy moments at certain times in your life. But you know that you have generally been lacking in luck in many important areas of your life. Isn’t that so?

You have had some periods of luck and happiness on your journey. But SOMEONE OR SOMETHING HAS BEEN PREVENTING YOU FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT LUCK. It has passed you by each and every time.

There have also been LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT WERE WITHIN YOUR GRASP on many occasions, but once again an invisible hand seems to have prevented you from enjoying your potential profit.

As things stand now you take each day as it comes, without really knowing what will happen to you tomorrow.

Sometimes, because of a lack of self-confidence, you make decisions that eventually have serious consequences. You may be thinking that this is all your fault.

Well, that is not the case!

I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING, as if some HARMFUL INFLUENCE was forcing you to make the wrong decisions, those that attract bad luck instead of good luck (especially as far as money is concerned).

Don’t say to yourself: "I’ve never been lucky... I just have too much bad luck... I’ll never get out of my present situation!”

Believe me, based on my experience I can confidently say that is not the case at all. On the contrary!

You have a right to happiness. And you should know that there are no unlucky stars in your astral chart.

All you have to do is follow THE PATH TO LUCK AND HAPPINESS as indicated by your master planets, which will soon become active and influence your destiny.

In your case your dominant planet is: Sun. Along with your other important master planets, it has already presented you with numerous lucky occasions (notably for money), although you were not able to take advantage of them for an obvious reason which you know already.

This was not your fault. NO ONE WAS THERE TO HELP YOU understand the importance of these occasions, and tell you what to do.

It’s too bad we didn’t know each other sooner. I could have intervened and told you exactly what to do, and when.

I could have warned you about problems you might have avoided and, most importantly, I could have helped you TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE OCCASIONS FOR LUCK AND MONEY that should have been yours.

If I had done so your life would have been wonderful. You would not have experienced all the major problems you’ve been having until now.

But we mustn’t dwell on the past. The important thing now for you to be happy is to know that IT ISN’T TOO LATE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Starting today I pledge to do everything in my power (including putting in my time) to help you make your most heartfelt dreams come true.

I am convinced that YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE OVER THE COMING WEEKS. I feel it in the deepest part of my being. You can trust me – I am very, very rarely wrong.

BUT YOU MUST BE CAREFUL!

You can’t keep moving forward in the dark, without a helping hand to point out all the opportunities for Luck and Money that will be presented to you in the near future.

You should know that at your age of 26 years old, you still have the perspective of many years of happiness ahead of you. You can be absolutely certain of that.

But you have to know exactly when it will be important to SEIZE THE NUMEROUS OCCASIONS FOR LUCK AND HAPPINESS THAT COME YOUR WAY.

That must be done at the moment they are presented to you. I’ll tell you all about it. I feel some very surprising things about you.

YOU HAVE VERY STRONG INTUITION, YOU’RE SENSITIVE, AND YOU ARE VERY GENEROUS, BUT sometimes other people take advantage of you, without knowing that THINGS aren’t going so well.

I see you as an anxious person, a little vulnerable, who doesn’t always know how to defend yourself against life’s injustices.

And while we’re on the subject, I SHOULD TELL YOU A SECRET THAT CONCERNS YOU PERSONALLY:

Do you know that you have a force inside you - Unlimited Inner Power – that you totally ignore and make no use of at all? I saw it clearly on a number of occasions.

And do you know why you ignore this force and make no use of it? Well, you may have already noticed how a lot of people think they’re better than others.

For you the exact opposite is true. You tend to see your weak points instead of your strong ones.

I’m pretty sure you’ve already asked yourself: “Why do some people have so much happiness and not me”?

You have to stop this kind of negative thinking. You have to accept that YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AS MUCH RIGHT AS ANYONE ELSE, TO THE LUCK AND MONEY you’ve been deprived of until now. And for that to happen all you need to do is agree to accept some special help from me.

HERE’S WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:

Firstly, it’s important for you to know that to help you it is not absolutely necessary for us to meet personally.

I have already helped hundreds of people who, like you, had serious problems with luck or money, and each and every time their most urgent problem disappeared, without my having to meet them face to face.

Because of what I felt about you (I always trust my first impressions) I know that YOU ARE VERY SOON GOING TO ENTER ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL PERIODS OF YOUR LIFE.

THIS EXCEPTIONAL PERIOD SHOULD BEGIN ON October 11 2009. I don’t want to be more specific, because it could happen a few days before or a few days after October 11 2009.

It should last until January 09 2010, which means 3 full months of great good luck with money, followed by 3 very positive months in your personal life.

During that entire time I will be there, to point out all the opportunities for Luck and Money that you should take advantage of.

I will show you WHAT TO DO TO AVOID PROBLEMS that could arise for you (and how to turn them in your favor).

You must not ignore THIS PERIOD WHICH COULD TRANSFORM YOUR ENTIRE DESTINY. All you have to do to profit 100% from the opportunities that arise at the start of this lucky period is act when I tell you to.

If you follow my advice, your situation should improve very rapidly after that.

As for the problem that you are most concerned with, I see A HAPPY SOLUTION IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE (much sooner than you may think).

THE MAIN REASON:

In the coming weeks Sun, the master planet which has the most influence on you and on your future will, along with other very beneficial planets, exert an influence on your immediate destiny and make it very favorable for you. This convergence of luck will not happen again for a long time.

You have to understand that AN AMAZING EVOLUTION WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU AS FAR AS LUCK AND MONEY ARE CONCERNED.

I am deeply convinced that during this period of your life you will finally gain the right to enjoy your share of happiness and luck in all important areas: financial as well as emotional and familial.

You should know that there will be certain specific times when YOUR CHANCES FOR SUCCESS WILL BE MULTIPLIED 10, 20, AND EVEN 30 TIMES, especially in games that involve money.

At the right time I will reveal these favorable periods, when your chances of winning an upcoming jackpot are multiplied 30 times!

I will give you all the specific dates when you should use this precious information to gain maximum financial profit.

BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. There is an obstacle you have to avoid. You have to be very discreet about this.

A person who is envious of you may try to direct HARMFUL UNLUCKY VIBRATIONS at you (this could happen sooner than you think) to prevent you from getting a large amount of money.

If that turns out to be the case, I will tell you exactly WHAT TO DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST THE NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS coming from that person.

I’ll also tell you what decisions you have to make (during the lucky periods that are coming your way) to ensure that your destiny advances firmly towards the realization of your imminent happiness.

I am this positive about your immediate future because I have the gift, proven many times over, of seeing things long before they happen.

I was challenged by those who didn’t believe in clairvoyance, and asked to take part in many para-psychological tests. The results of these tests were surprising, and indicated a very small margin of error of only 3%.

What does that mean? It means that I can see the future of someone accurately, 97% of the time. Few psychics can claim to do that.

Believe me, it’s absolutely essential for you to know what important events will happen for you in the coming months, and I’ll be happy to tell you about them.

Then you’ll be lucky enough to know for sure what good things you can expect in your immediate future.

Don’t think: “I don’t need to know. My future doesn’t look very bright right now, and I don’t know when or how things will ever work out.”

Obviously your future cannot be favorable if you don’t know what obstacles you are likely to encounter, even though it is possible to avoid them. Or when your chances for gaining money are best, and must absolutely be taken advantage of.

You now know that AN EXCEPTIONALLY LUCKY PERIOD SHOULD BEGIN FOR YOU AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE STARTING ON October 11 2009.

You absolutely must take advantage of the fantastic opportunities for luck and money that will come your way in the next 3 months. Especially since they will be followed by another very positive 3 months for your personal life.

These 6 months of intense change will give your existence a whole new meaning. Especially if you know exactly what to do, and when and how to do it!

Here’s what I am offering to do for you:

The moment I receive your urgent request I will perform a DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for you personally, so that the next 6 months become the most important in your life.

What you discover in this detailed reading has nothing in common with anything you may have been told up to now about you and your future.

You will receive a document that is more complete and more detailed than anything any other psychic may have done for you before.

I KNOW THAT YOU NEED £ AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

All I can say is that even though you may have financial problems right at this moment, your immediate future shows that money will probably no longer be a problem for you.

You will have as much as you need. In fact, AN INITIAL INPUT OF A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY starting on October 11 2009 should transform your entire life.

This sudden and unexpected arrival of money is inscribed in your astral chart.

You may not know about it yet, but it is being prepared for you right now, and should happen in the next few weeks.

YOUR FINANCES:

I will tell you in detail exactly how you can receive a considerable number of LARGE AND UNEXPECTED INPUTS OF MONEY.

Exactly when you will no longer have any money problems, and how much you can hope to receive in all.

When it’s time to stop thinking about saving and making some important payments that you may not have expected, and what these expenses will be.

How to manage your money with precision, so that you always have enough to last you the rest of your life.

As for luck, I will be able to reveal the hidden secrets of your destiny:

You may have noticed that, despite all your efforts until now, you have always been unlucky in most of the important areas in your life.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOUR PROBLEM OF BAD LUCK WILL SOON COME TO AN END.

The dominant position occupied by Sun, your master planet, in relation to the other planets, clearly shows that you are going to profit from an excellent configuration that is very favorable for luck.

Starting on October 11 2009 you can expect the sudden and unexpected realization of your most important wish: Family.

I will tell you exactly on which days of the week your chances of winning will be at their maximum, and when to try your luck at which games so that your chances of winning big are multiplied 30 times.

I will also tell you which moments are less favorable for you (there aren’t many but there will be some) so that you can avoid playing and not run the risk of losing your money.

I will tell you which games you can play and which you should avoid.

As far as your most important wish is concerned, you’ll know where, when and how your luck can be made to work most effectively, so that it becomes a reality.

You’ll be in a position to know about all the opportunities that will be presented to you, and how to make them work to your advantage.

I’ll tell you about the interesting encounters you will have, with whom and where, if they will be favorable for you, or if you should avoid them and why.

ON AN EMOTIONAL LEVEL you’ll know in detail:

If you are going to have an IMPORTANT MEETING (friendship or personal), when, where and with whom. If the person you are thinking about has sincere feelings for you, and what to do to attract them and keep them close to you. If someone is growing distant from you, why, and what to do to make them come back quickly, and bring you all the happiness you hope for.

In your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY you’ll find details that only I can reveal to you, about your future and the important choices you will have to make concerning your personal and family life.

I will also tell you if you have to make any important decisions, which areas of your life they will affect, and what to do once your decision is made.

THERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT DATES THAT YOU MUST NOT MISS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES if you want all your projects to work out exactly as you hope.

I’ll also tell you about certain gifts that you have inside you, and help you make use of them to regain your self confidence in what I am sure will be a happier period of your life.

The happiness you have been waiting for for so long is right there in front of you. Life will begin anew for you at the age of 26, even if, for the moment at least, you have doubts about yourself.

As you can see, the most amazing period of luck and success you have ever experienced is about to start for you.

You must accept my help. Your life can change totally, and become much more lucky in all important areas.

With your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY all the cards will be in place so that YOUR MOST CHERISHED DREAM CAN COME TRUE very soon.

BAD LUCK ONLY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT IT.

The fact of not knowing what to expect in the future inevitably causes problems of bad luck in the important areas of your life.

I have already saved many people who were in dire straits both financially and personally, thanks to an intervention on my part at the right moment.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT MOMENTS ARE? Maybe not, but I will reveal them to you, along with a lot of other essential information that will help you transform your life.

Based on my experience, I can say that it is often those who are in the most desperate of situations obtain the best and fastest results.

YOUR LUCK AND YOUR HAPPINESS ARE AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

My advice will help you avoid mistakes and get the most out of your POSSIBILITIES so that you can have a happy life.

What is going to happen in your astral chart over the coming weeks is very important for you.

If you agree, I will be able to help you by letting you know when to act to gain maximum profit from your luck, so that you can change your destiny completely.

Here’s an example that shows why you can be certain your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY is going to guide you towards Luck and the realization of everything you hoped for in life.

Imagine for a moment that you are in a long corridor with a series of doors on each side.

Behind some of these doors you will find LUCK and MONEY waiting for you, people you love, and secrets that will bring you JOY and HAPPINESS. By opening some of these doors your life can take an entirely new turn.

But you have to be careful, because while luck and money are hidden behind some doors, others lead to desolation, despair and solitude.

IF IT WERE UP TO YOU, WHICH SOLUTION WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

1. Choose a door at random, with all the risks that implies for your future happiness?

2. Know in advance which doors you should open, and which ones you should leave closed?

Of course, like any sensible person, you would choose solution number 2.

Now you can understand why some people have so many problems in life. They don’t know what their future holds, and they open the wrong doors at the wrong time.

In your case there are certain traps that you have to avoid at all cost. But there is also a wonderful period full of luck and money that you have to take full advantage of.

Do you know why MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE on television, in politics and in business ADMIT USING ASTRAL PREDICTIONS AND ASTROLOGY?

Because according to them it is that, aside from their talent, which helps them avoid failure and enjoy more success.

That’s also why some of them come to see me, and openly admit that I AM ONE OF THE SECRETS OF THEIR SUCCESS.

I could name names, but out of respect for their private and professional lives I prefer that they remain confidential.

A large study was conducted on thousands of people over a number of years by the editor of a magazine. The results showed that OVER 97% OF PEOPLE who had never won anything (or only very small amounts) STARTED WINNING ALL AT ONCE, THANKS TO AN ASTRAL READING they had done during a lucky period.

So you see, you can be certain that the DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY you are going to receive will have a favorable influence on the important lucky period that will start for you on October 11 2009.

It will cover the next 6 months, which should turn out to be the most important of your life. It will contain all the important information you need, along with my personal advice.

IN THIS COMPLETE, PRECISE AND DATED READING you will discover (among other things):

Exactly which Lucky periods you should take advantage of during your next 6 lucky months (these are the doors behind which you will find MONEY, LOVE AND LUCK).

Which OBSTACLES YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO AVOID (the doors behind which you will find bad luck, problems and despair).

Which periods are most favorable for you in the areas that interest you most, including Games, Love, Money and Family. And that’s not all…

I will also give you specific advice for each precise situation you encounter in your family, and in your relations with other people.

I will help you OVERCOME YOUR SOLITUDE, and I will also tell you how we can outsmart the envious person who may be preventing you from accessing the happiness you have every right to enjoy.

To be able to continue the work I have already started for you, I absolutely need to know certain things about you.

That’s why I would ask you to fill out this application: Click here.

Rest assured that the application contains no indiscreet questions, and that it will remain strictly confidential between you and me.

YOUR HAPPINESS IS NEAR.

I tell you again, your happiness is much closer than you think. I can even feel it vibrating in the deepest part of myself (you can feel it too, can’t you?).

In just a few days the first beneficial events of your Fabulous Period of Luck will happen for you.

Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for the Next 6 Months will help you not repeat the mistakes you made in the past, mistakes that made you miss out on great opportunities to change your existence.

THIS READING WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE THE BEST OF THIS FABULOUS 6 MONTH PERIOD THAT IS BEING PRESENTED TO YOU.

All you have to do to finally access all the happiness you deserve is to complete the application and send it back to me today: Click here.

Do it right away. There’s no reason to wait another day.

You know you’ll never get another chance to discover so many amazing things about yourself and about your destiny.

You have to admit that IT WOULD BE A GREAT PITY NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE LUCK THAT AWAITS YOU once again, simply because you didn’t act in time.

Very soon you can receive THE MOST COMPLETE, DETAILED AND PRECISE ASTRAL READING OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Very soon you’ll be able to see your luck start creating the first positive events in your life...

You’ll see your life changing just like you wanted it to, and everything I predicted for you coming true...

And then you’ll congratulate yourself for putting your trust in me.

I’m counting on you – YOUR HAPPINESS, AND THE HAPPINESS OF ALL THOSE YOU LOVE, IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS.

I’ll keep an eye on my e-mail starting today, while I wait for news from you so that I can come to your aid.

In all friendship I remain,
    Your devoted friend,

TARA
    Visionary Medium

VERY IMPORTANT:
    MY WORK IS COVERED BY A TOTAL SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

If you are not completely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is send me an e-mail with “Astral Reading of Luck and Money” as the subject, and write “I want to be reimbursed” in the message, with no further explanation. You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, with no further questions asked. That way YOU CAN BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE WITHOUT TAKING THE LEAST FINANCIAL RISK.

Along with your “ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY” you’ll receive, as a free gift: "MY MAGIC WISH-FULFILLING PENTACLE".

This Pentacle seems to be impregnated with a mysterious secret that contains POWERFUL ASTRAL FORCES. It is reputed to trigger the RAPID REALIZATION OF YOUR SECRET WISHES. Many men and women who have had the privilege of owning a MAGIC PENTACLE during a period of luck, have seen their SECRET WISHES come true, often in less than 7 days. It is urgent that you use it as quickly as possible, so that you are prepared for THE BIGGEST CHANGE YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN IN YOUR LIFE.

• De
      Sep 14, 2009

i have been had by this person, at the worst and lowest time in my life i really took in and prayed that someone could help me and that they could be real. but now i know i was wrong. i paid £39 in the hope she was genuine. but then got an email asking for£399. and it gutted me i know now that i am really on my own with knowwhere to turn. know body be taken in by this person pleaseeeee. take care and best wishes to all.

• Ju
      Sep 14, 2009

despratekim, dont feel down about it, there are better places to look on the internet other than this tara site believe me.there are lots of sites which provide just the information you need out there, which dont cost the earth either.psychic evidence isnt reliable anyhow, but if u want to try it, go for angel readings and tarot services, i love the angel readings and it gives you hope and a little guidance.look in waterstones bookshop also for angel stories and i recommend a book called the secret.the secret is all about being positive.try these options, they are uplifting.x

• Un
      Sep 24, 2009

Damn I just paid her £69.00 before googling it!
    How can I get my money back?
    I haven't got this card registered with paypal.
    Help Please
    Mandy

Sep 25, 2009

I would agree with every comment I have read here, I too paid for the first instalment only to receive an email of doom and gloom requested £300 to rid me of evil negative forces. However the really worrying this is that I contact Tara because of the Freebies website who gave out her link for a "Free Reading" so she must have hundreds of us out there. I am going to report this to Freebies and see what they say.

• La
      Sep 28, 2009

Well..thank you all...Tara, sh'e a scary one for sure but I'm not winning a lottery...I have a huge jackpot coming my way...strange I do not gamble...and I think a lot of you are correct we make our own luck through our thought patterns
    Once again THANK YOU!

• St
      Sep 29, 2009

how do I go about getting my money back?

• Gr
      Oct 02, 2009

I have recived a email saying i can get a free reading from her too. I filled in the required details but have not recived my reply, im so pleased i have found this page, thought it was too good to be true. If you want any good mediums check out, Its fate magazine, spirit and destiney and fate and fortune. They all recomend magnificent mediums etc and it will only cost round about £45 with no hidden extras!!. I feel so sorry for you's that has been scamed, its dispicable and just puts more and more doubt in peoples minds about the afterlife and genuine mediums. I hope you all find the peace you are all looking for and remember even when times get so bad and everything seams so unfair, just remember and have faith that there is someone watching over us and helping us, we just need to belive!!! x x x