TapJoytapjoy scam! tp points not awarded for lordsmobile

I've only used TapJoy through playing the Toreba crane game app. One of the higher offers is to download the LordsMobile game and build your castle to level 14. This actually takes a significant amount of time and game play to be able to do so. Considering that the reward was for 62203 TP (Toreba Points), it looked worth it. However, after already a week from upgrading my castle past Level 14 (now at Level 15), I've yet to see any TP credited to my account.

TapJoy has that the offer was "pending" since 11/06/2018 when I downloaded the game. The only requirements were to download the game and upgrade castle to level 14. I've never played or even heard of that game before, hence I'm a completely brand new player. Even so, they've yet to credit me my TP.

A case has been opened and proof has been submitted via email but it's been "pending TapJoy customer service" for a while now. This is really ridiculous as it seems there's no other way to even contact TapJoy regarding such failures for awarding hard earned points! I now find that there's numerous complaints about TapJoy and am appalled that they're still able to run such business!

Mo
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

Nov 23, 2018

Same exact issue same offer except on topps huddle application. Here is the mind boggling response I got:
    *************************************************************************************************
    On Friday, November 23, 2018, 4:50 PM, Reward Help wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for being patient with us!

I’m sorry to inform you that as per the guidelines set by the advertiser of the “Upgrade your Castle to Level 14 [Lords Mobile] ” offer, your transaction is ineligible for reward because the "Lords Mobile" app hasn't been installed on this device ID. We will not be able to award your device for this offer.

I apologize we are not able to assist further with this issue, and please let us know if you have any questions!
    *******************************

I wasn’t sure what this even meant. I posted screens of the email, lords mobile and huddle on the same screen just now. I can’t believe how long it took to complete this and that I get a nonsense answer like this.