TapJoyreward not received

I started this offer on 18/12/06 at 18:19 and completed the offer in a total of 3 days. I checked back and did not receive my reward, so I requested support and waited for "Tapjoy Customer Service to take action" which never came. The case ID is [protected] and in the case is my evidence of my completing the requirements which were to reach Power 50k for the game. I wish to be rewarded for my actions that were not received after I worked towards for more than 24 hours.

• Updated by Hieu_Win, Dec 08, 2018

I started the offer on 18/12/08 at 18:50 which was to download and reach a power 10k on a game. After trying for a day and several hours, I completed the offer and checked back for my reward which was 3548 credits for the game "Critical Ops" to which I found out I was not rewarded for. I requested support and it has been nearly a day that I have sent that request and have not received my award. The case status is currently waiting on "Tapjoy Customer Service to take action" and the case ID is [protected]. This was frustrating as I spent an entire day while I could have been doing another offer instead. Inside the case is photos showing that I have completed the requirements.

Hi