Tapjoy / final fantasy xv: a new empire

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

This company advertises an offer with WWE Champions in which a user must download and grow their empire to 100, 000 power level. Upon completing this action (which was a lot of wasted time somewhere around a week) I did not receive the reward. I filed a complaint with them which was not responded to until about another week. The email they sent informed me that they needed approval from the advertiser. I waited another two days only to receive an email stating that "per machine zone this device ID has not installed Final fantasy XV" which is blatantly false on their part. I have submitted several screen shots proving that the game is indeed installed on the same device in which I began this "scam/offer" and have yet to hear anything from tapjoy customer services. No reward, no sense of justice or gratification for my efforts, just a lot of wasted time and frustration when dealing with this company who seems to be some of the biggest scammers on mobile platforms according to many reviews i've read regarding their conduct. If you're reading this do not waste your time with their advertised offers as they will likely waste your time and you too will just be another notch on scamjoy's belt. If they fix this and make things right I'll certainly agree to write a review praising them, however, I won't hold my breath.

To
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

10th of Aug, 2018

Don't bother with Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire. MZ/Epic Action are only interested in your money and remove themselves from all duties to protect players. I've been playing for over a year, the last 6 months have been suffering from serious in-game abuse, harassment, sexual and homosexual user generated content.

They are in breach of both of Google's developers and distribution policies

I'm fighting now to get my money back