Tag Heuer Watches / Scratches on the back of the watch
After we go back on the ship, we noticed scratches on the back of the watch where the model and serial #s were etched in. It was curious that the only scratches (all close to gether) were in that spot. It would appear as if someone had deliberately tried to remove those numbers.
Our concern is for warranty coverage. The store told us not to worry but I asked the USA office of Tag for a replacement and no action to date.
I also complained to Tag Heuer's USA office in Miami and they had promised a month ago to address this and have not.
Bought a Tag Heuer while on a cruise at:
Casa de Oro
PO Box 139
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
More Tag Heuer Watches Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon/tag Heuer - Poor Warranty/Deceptive 
- TAG Heuer - Poor Quality 
- TAG Heuer - Warranty 
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Watch - Stops, if not wearing for 6 hours 
- TAG Heuer - Fraud and scam 
- TAG Heuer - carrera caliber 16
- TAG Heuer - unethical behaviour
- TAG Heuer - my tag heuer watch button
- TAG Heuer - sunglasses 
- TAG Heuer - modular connected