TAG Heueraqua racer

My wife bought me an Aqua Racer for a present. Last year it quit working so we returned to Goldsmith Jewelers in Billings, Montana. They sent it to Tag for repair. I wear it every day and it has NEVER been abused, hit, dropped, etc., yet it had completely quit running. I paid approximately $600 to have repaired. I work fighting fires in California on a helicopter crew. When flying back to CA I went to change the time because going from Mountain to Pacific time zone. I unscrewed the crown yet it would not move the minute hand.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Billings, MT As I went to pull out the entire crown came out. There is a very small thin stem that goes into the watch that came out too. The second hand continued to work, however, I could not move it an hour forward. Furthermore, it loses approximately 5 minutes per week which is totally unacceptable. I do not think I should have to pay for repairs again. If I do not have it taken care of I plan on getting on every social media I have. (facebook, twitter, Linkdn, etc and tell everyone I know to stay away from Tag and Goldsmith Jewelers. I can be reached at [protected]@gmail.com or [protected].

Nu