Taco Cabana / Terrible service!

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

Last weekend we went to the Taco Cabana by Geronimo in El Paso Texas. It was a big mistake for us to even have thought of that place. Our order didn't come till after 30 minutes and the place was filthy. I honestly will not go back there and will not recommend that Taco Cabana in that area. The person who takes the order has no skill whatsoever (for a job that requires none) and had our orders all wrong. The worst place ever since I've been in the United States. I hope this is not what the US stands for when it comes to restaurants or cafes...

Ma

Comments

• Th
      15th of Jun, 2008

Great a New Taco Cabana just open up in Temple, Texas in one of our new shopping centers right off the highway! My family loves the taste of their food. The 1st day we went was good. The 2nd time it took over 25 minutes to get our food, then it was cold. There was too much playing aound in the kitchen, the guys were playing with the mic, hitting the top of it with there fist then acting silly with it. Then some one said the mic want work, well I wonder why! Then this Sunday night we went on Fathers Day, and there was no one at the cash register, then when the girl did come to waite on us and the line behind us, we got told it was going to be over 30 minutes before we could get the food, that the workers had not shown up for work so there was no one to realy get the food out. We left and came back in 30 minutes and the doors were locked, there was hardly no workers inside. There was a line at the drive thru that was not hardly moving. You know we had a Taco Cabana a few years ago in Temple just off the main highway, close to our High School, Starbucks is there now. And they close it doors due to rudness and not waiting on customers and alway got the orders wrong! I sure hope this don't happen, they have great tasting food and it would be a shame that they just open it doors and then had to close them!

Please get some mangers in there that can run your bussiness and clean up your store! I'm going to give it 2 weeks and if it has not changed, then my family want be back ! What a SHAME!

• Ke
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I don't know which Taco Cabana that person went to but the one I serve at, is nothing of the sort. I proudly stand @ the front counter to take orders from people who (because of our excellent menu of Items) usually dont know what they want, except, to experience The Great State of Cabana.
    My DM Mrs.Connie strives to bring about our excellence with a passion for a" Gone in 60 seconds " drive -thru experience! TRY THAT on for size with a carload of teenagers who can't make up their mind or read the menu, and then cuss out the preacher at the window ! Or how about the cell phoniacs that sabotage our time gun at the window and then decide to order something else .. Customer service is my specialty.

• Re
      15th of Oct, 2015

Went in with my daughter and mother, my daughter ordered a marg. I order one also when asked for id could not find mine so i ordered a coke which was fine i than told my mother she would have to buy her own beer because i could not without an id .The cashier than replied she could not sell my mother the beer either because she was to confused, about what i dont know my mother had her id. What was confusing to me was that she was about to sell me the marg. My daughter had ordered which was on my ticket .Just a little common sense wold have cleared her confusion . I walked out went right next door to black eye peas sat down and the waitress promptly bought my mother her beer and our drinks without us having to order them how special was that .

• Yo
      9th of Jun, 2016

It was 2am on 6/9/2016 i stop by after work to get something to eat before sleeping every other day i stop by there on Riverside Dr. The bean tacos were very dry like they had been already wrapped for a while and beef fajita like it was the end of what was left and tortillas hard on the edges and when i bit on taco it was falling apart. Was not happy. If any refund text me at 737-346-4821 the total on order was $13.02.